jason in MK X

coleslee

I don't mind seeing Jason in this game seeing as we got Freddy in the previous game. Also, I kind of understand some of the comments in the link where people are saying that his fatalities are "bland", but if you take a look at all of his movies, Jason uses the environment, as well as his brute strength, to kill people. If you want to see something creative, then go talk to Jigsaw about that stuff.

On another note, If Jason does get a second skin, I hope we get to see the Jasoz X skin, which is where half of his body is made of metal and looks more badass with the steel hockey mask.

• Like 1

I am ather impressed with Jason. As a character, from their respective movies, I always preferred Freddy to Jason; Jason always seemed a little bland IMHO. Freddy as a playable character felt a little bland in MK 9 to me, so much failed potential. Jason on the other hand feels a lot more loyal to the movies and I gotta say I like him more than I thought I would. He's got a resurrection variation that I hadn't tried, a slasher variation that incorporates more machete moves and the relentless variation where he gets a mist teleport and a seemingly buffed mode that makes him fall asleep when it expires. He mildly reminds me of Solomon Grundy from Injustice, but he still feels like an entirely different character.

A heads up, if anyone bought the combat pack and can't get Jason to work, I had to go to the in game ps store and tab over to the character and skin pack and manually install them.

I am ather impressed with Jason. As a character, from their respective movies, I always preferred Freddy to Jason; Jason always seemed a little bland IMHO. Freddy as a playable character felt a little bland in MK 9 to me, so much failed potential. Jason on the other hand feels a lot more loyal to the movies and I gotta say I like him more than I thought I would. He's got a resurrection variation that I hadn't tried, a slasher variation that incorporates more machete moves and the relentless variation where he gets a mist teleport and a seemingly buffed mode that makes him fall asleep when it expires. He mildly reminds me of Solomon Grundy from Injustice, but he still feels like an entirely different character.

A heads up, if anyone bought the combat pack and can't get Jason to work, I had to go to the in game ps store and tab over to the character and skin pack and manually install them.

Unstoppable gives him DoT and HoT buffs. Pretty good variation if you're going for rushdown.