Finding New Music

Lately I've been going a bit dry in finding new music and I'd like to know some of the places you audiophiles go to find new music. I usually look at youtube blogs such as Needle drop, Dead End Hip Hop, myke c-town..etc..but none of their recent videos have really caught my attention. There's also a few sites I may go to such as SputnikMusik, or Metal Injection

One way I do it is when I look up a artist or band on Spotify I'll click on the related artists and give them a listen to see if I like them or not.

The related videos on YouTube has scored me a few of my favorite bands and rappers just by random clicks,

Another thing I do is Record Label YouTube channels. For example, I'm a really big fan of Progressive Metalcore and Deathcore, so what I'll do is every couple of weeks go on to channels known for putting out these certain types of bands (Sumerian, Beheading The Traitor etc.) and start clicking on audio streams of new bands I've never heard of.

I never tried spootify, might check it out.

I listen to music all day at work, and when I come back from work I listen to music until I sleep, and sometimes even when sleeping, so yeah I like music. Personally where I find over 90% of my music is clicking on anything and everything in youtube. It works ^_^

I tend to search the record labels of bands I like. That way I can find similar bands. As I like a lot of Power Metal, I'm constantly looking on Nuclear Blast label, found some awesome bands through simple searches like that. 

I also try to find a decent music map site that can help me find similar bands, so easy to use as well.