CE-34878-0 error....someone help! >.<

kittygirl2010

What the hell just happend?!?!

I was playing with no problems so far, completed harbour, industrial and the mine and wanted to go to the village.... enter it .... the display just froze, no error message or a crash. i exited the game normal and somehow magically my patch got deinstalled or is there a new 3GB patch?

Now i can´t load my savegame.

Ya same thing happened to me, u go to village after completing the core memory at the industrial centre, but if you leave then you cant get back in cause of some glitch, i just downloaded my cloud data which cost me about 2 hours but i still got plat. You can leave the industrial centre core memory after you visit delvin mine, or go to the village and do everything you can do there and collect what is ever needed from the other place after, thats what i did. Hope it helps, maybe if you wait for a patch it might fix it, or like i said download cloud data if u have it or start new game, but good luck, hope u beat it

Ya same thing happened to me, u go to village after completing the core memory at the industrial centre, but if you leave then you cant get back in cause of some glitch, i just downloaded my cloud data which cost me about 2 hours but i still got plat. You can leave the industrial centre core memory after you visit delvin mine, or go to the village and do everything you can do there and collect what is ever needed from the other place after, thats what i did. Hope it helps, maybe if you wait for a patch it might fix it, or like i said download cloud data if u have it or start new game, but good luck, hope u beat it

Now after reloading the patch i started my save, it loaded about 4-5 minutes and than crashed and i got the ce-34878-0 error

looks like i have to restart all of it .... DAMN

so this was actually a new 3GB patch?

I don´t know right now if i loaded a new patch or the old one. Guess i have to wait a lil bit. Ether One died anyway for me today. Try it maybe tommorow again.

edit.... i just checked my version and it said 1.03 so no new patch

Edited by BDRick35