CE-34878-0 error....someone help! >.<

kittygirl2010

So I was playing this game last night and I managed to get a good bit into the story when all of a sudden, while in a loading screen to continue on, my game suddenly crashes and I get the CE-34878-0 error. Now every time I try to load my save, it continuously does this. Anyone know a way I can fix this?

Also note, both the game and my system are updated to the latest patch, so yeah.

I really hope that my stuff saved.... :/ I'll probably have to start over if it didn't.

deleting game (not saved) data might solve the problem temporarily, there is no legit solution to fix this annoying error unfortunately and yes solutions suggested by PlayStation is total BS

I get this error whenever i play TLOU multiplayer so i know better

from XMB go to settings>system storage management >application saved data then delete the desired game

its 50/50 chance but worth the try

Edited by douchebro

I wonder if this is what's screwing up my PS4? I started having problems after downloading and starting it up. My network is all finicky. Then today I noticed it was deleted for some reason and had to download it again. Maybe I should leave it deleted?

Hi,

Maybe i can help.

you have to pay attention if you´re downloading the update(3,5G)

The total game has 7G.

Maybe sony forgot about it at the beginning.

i had the error too in save i deleted the game and started download again(now it downloaded the update)

hope i´ve been helpfull.

Same kind of error was happening with MK X, but they already patched it. call sony customer support everyday, and hope for a patch.

If you want to try, this worked with MK X, sign off psn, start the game, then sign in while the game is running, some online features will not work but you can play a little while they dont solve it

My restored projections counter reset to 0/20 back at the case, but I did 5 of them, and the trophy popped... Should I keep playing and maybe it will work itself out? Don't want to get to the end and have it say I only have 15/20 projectors, and not have the trophy pop.

My restored projections counter reset to 0/20 back at the case, but I did 5 of them, and the trophy popped... Should I keep playing and maybe it will work itself out? Don't want to get to the end and have it say I only have 15/20 projectors, and not have the trophy pop.

I'have 9 of them...same problem...I think it's better a restart!

FFS, another broken Plus game; that's the third one for me this year already, and the other two, Apotheon and Duke Nukem, still aren't fixed. This one's crashed twice on me already. The second time, I just left it on the title screen idle while I went to the kitchen, and when I came back it had bluescreened. A game that can't even handle being left on its own title screen, now that's pathetic.

Nope , when the eu patch came out i deleted my save as it was broken as hell , started new game and i was 8 hours in on my post patch save and its turned into a crash save file now . Everytime i load it it crashes instantly . not playing this again until it fixed , and the fact it clearly heats the system up to the point of borderline overheating . Although i really think both the dev and the games amazing , its still far from acceptable imo , and the hoarder trophy / plat is bugged . The dev seems in touch with us though so hope its soon to be fixed !!!!

Delete game and patch e reinstall it. Then works. Trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there's still a lot of people who doesn't know that CE-34878 is a common game crash error.

The only way to fix it is an update to that game/app that adds more stability, generally.

Edited by ipot_04

• 2 weeks later...

Delete game and patch e reinstall it. Then works. Trust me.

I wish this were the case. Sadly, it crashed for me a total of three times in my playthrough, wiping out a save file each time. The game is definitely much more playable now, but it's going to require liberal use of all three save slots

Edited by darkamdusias

What the hell just happend?!?!

I was playing with no problems so far, completed harbour, industrial and the mine and wanted to go to the village.... enter it .... the display just froze, no error message or a crash. i exited the game normal and somehow magically my patch got deinstalled or is there a new 3GB patch?

Now i can´t load my savegame.