Gotta rant a little.

Xel

Here's my story, so I've waited a while to play the game and just recently I got around to playing it because I've been told trophies were patched and so I aimed to get 100% compilation and I made sure to download the latest patch which is (1.05 UK version) but guess what, I basically did every single side quest in the game but then Techland was like "No, f**k you you ain't getting a trophy" I seriously can't comprehend that such developers don't know how to make a trophy pop upon completing a specific task and part of it is my fault I guess I have to accept the fact that I got fooled twice by them I should have saw it coming since I played Dead Island and that game was a complete letdown. Lesson learned, I will show no support nor give out any money for that company ever again. I'm so gutted I feel like I've wasted my time. Techland you done f**ked up. Rant over.  :facepalm:

(Excuse my English)

• Like 2

I had to deal with the glitched safezones and they SUCKED. I for some reason also got the side quest trophy before doing all of the quests. Its glitchy one way or another for everyone though.

Edited by Kubanga

Yeah Dead Island was atrocious, I'd be super pissed if I was taking trophy hunting seriously back then. Its really infuriating that they don't know how to code trophy progression properly. 

Edited by the_drag0n2

I had the same issue--and the added frustration of at least two co-op partners who got the whole story trophy while they were playing with me, BEFORE they ever even got all the side quests done. Grrr. Anyway, I wasted a lot of time replaying the game trying to get the trophy to pop, until I followed the solution offered by RedSoakedSponge here. I hope this helps, and you don't give up playing it altogether. Despite the glitchy trophies, this is still one of my favorite games to play. :)

• Like 1

Honestly, I didnt have barely any problems with Dead Island and I had an issue with 1 trophy not unlocking right away in Dying Light (save hostages from Rai's men) until I saved a few more, but other than that. Maybe you were just unlucky. I even coop'd the whole game. Little to no issues for me.