DLC and Patch support coming

malistix

I talked to the developers because of the end boss/level being a bit overpowered, they had more complaints and told me:

"The dealer fight is quite trailing and he does enjoy to bring torment to players, you may be pleased to know we will be releasing DLC for the PS4 soon! 
With the update comes two extra playing modes Apprentice (Easy Mode) and Warlord (Hard Mode). If you were to play as the Apprentice fate I dare say it may even the playing field for you slightly against the Dealer.
"

Thats good news

Edited by malistix
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I talked to the developers because of the end boss/level being a bit overpowered, they had more complaints and told me:

"The dealer fight is quite trailing and he does enjoy to bring torment to players, you may be pleased to know we will be releasing DLC for the PS4 soon! [/size]

With the update comes two extra playing modes Apprentice (Easy Mode) and Warlord (Hard Mode). If you were to play as the Apprentice fate I dare say it may even the playing field for you slightly against the Dealer.[/size]"

Thats good news

no sign of this patch/dlc 3 months later unless I just cant find it

wonder if they have decided to not bother and focus on a sequel rather than support the original customer base.

They ditched doing the vita version so they might be just concentrating on the next version

They should call it Secondhand of Fate

(boom tish, here all week, try the veal etc)

no sign of this patch/dlc 3 months later unless I just cant find it

wonder if they have decided to not bother and focus on a sequel rather than support the original customer base.

They ditched doing the vita version so they might be just concentrating on the next version

They should call it Secondhand of Fate

(boom tish, here all week, try the veal etc)

Well... according to their twitter...

https://twitter.com/defiantdev

Hand of Fate has a new expansion that adds 16 achievements/255 Gamerscore for $4.99. http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/hand-of-fate/achievements/ 

That was posted 23 hours ago!

Kinda upset by this, because I'm not loving the price.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers MMDE

was looking for update news on their facebook pages but did not look at the twitter feed

Hopefully the patch the op mentioned to ease the difficulty on the bottom row on the ps4 will not be far behind then

Finger crossed anyway

That last level is ridiculous, especially the boss. The second to last level had a pretty difficult boss as well. I'm glad the game has some small exploits. Had to use them for like 2 or 3 levels + a couple of armor trophies and a quest or two. :P Let's just say it like this, I could have done the last boss 5 times in a row. ;) I'm not going to share the exploits in fear of devs fixing them before DLCs are out. I don't wanna get stuck with some insane DLCs I simply won't ever beat.... If you got any problems progressing in the game and want help, just PM me. :P

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello. I'm having a problem. I got platinum for this game before i bought and installed dlc because dlc is required for a platinum. Now i bought wildcard dlc and i'm going for it but i can't choose those dlc mode cards from deck build. They are grey colored and it says "buy" even i have bought it and installed it. When i press X to go to the store it says item not found? I have deleted my saves bc i read it's easier to do dlc from fresh file, but do i have to beat the game again to play dlc encounters?

thank you