Login problem

Go to solution Solved by IntenseFATE98,

Hello,

to make this as short as possible,

when i login, i can't view my profile. (to be more accurate, it won't login in psnprofiles.com, it keep showing that i didn't login)

but when i open the fourm it show up that i am login to the website...

so, i can't login in the main page (psnprofiles.com) but when i open the fourm i am online and i can post.

Thanks

Logout through the forums and then login again from the main login page. Should fix your problem.

i already did this...

still the same, i logoff from the forums, than when i login from the main page nothing happen ( i still not login in the main page ) when i press the fourms after that it shows that i am login

• Solution

i already did this...

still the same, i logoff from the forums, than when i login from the main page nothing happen ( i still not login in the main page ) when i press the fourms after that it shows that i am login

Clear cache, cookies etc from your browser and then login through this - https://psnprofiles.com/login

i already did this...

Does it say "Welcome back, Mr-_-Daisy" after you log in?