Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae 2.0 to be released 'early June'

SkyesUnholy

According to IGN, a lot of the improvements will be seen in the combat system. Players will be able to execute new moves, like joint attacks that will let two or more members of a party attack an opponent. A new dodge roll mechanic also may be added -- though that hasn’t been confirmed.

Adding the dodge roll to the game would be an interesting move on the part of Square Enix, as the battle system of “Final Fantasy 15” has been compared to the one in the “Kingdom Hearts” games.

The frame rate issues of the game have also been fixed, as that was one of the major concerns of the original demo. The camera will also get some adjustments, as fans also complained about the directions in which it would go -- a complaint similar to those made about the “Kingdom Hearts” games.

While the demo will be released in June, the release date of the actual “Final Fantasy 15” game is still uncertain. “Final Fanatsy XV: Episode Duscae Version 2.0” will be out next month, though it’s still unclear if the demo will come out to those who did not purchase “Final Fantasy Type O HD.”

Full article found here.

Twitter announcement found here.

Thoughts?

Edited by SkyesUnholy
  • Like 2

I've been waiting for the update to play it. I went back and forth between seeing the difference or not. I decided to stay biased free. So when I play with the update I don't say "Well it's a lot better!" when it could be not that great. 

And yet I can't wait to buy the full game :/ lol

Edited by Dav9834

I'm also interested to see what changes they made with Cindy. I read somewhere that Square Enix wants Cindy to be a character that no one can be embarrassed to be caught with on their screen regarding many of the criticism following the feedback they received.