Individual Leaderboards

I don't get it. What would these console leaderboards track? Total owners of a console? Total number of trophies earned on a console? Total number of plats earned on a console? A person's level only counting trophies from a specific console?

I don't get it. What would these console leaderboards track? Total owners of a console? Total number of trophies earned on a console? Total number of plats earned on a console? A person's level only counting trophies from a specific console?

Im talking about the owners earning trophies from each specific console. Like how many trophies they have earned from playing ps3 games. 

To the point, a PS3 Leaderboards, PS4 Leaderboards, & Vita Leadboards w/ scores of owners n the amount of trophies they earned in seperate category.

Im talking about the owners earning trophies from each specific console. Like how many trophies they have earned from playing ps3 games. 

To the point, a PS3 Leaderboards, PS4 Leaderboards, & Vita Leadboards w/ scores of owners n the amount of trophies they earned in seperate category.

Ok, but then what about games that have shared trophy lists? There's a lot of games that have them now, and some people get them without even owning the other system. It's a neat idea, but it doesn't seem like it would be very accurate.

Ok, but then what about games that have shared trophy lists? There's a lot of games that have them now, and some people get them without even owning the other system. It's a neat idea, but it doesn't seem like it would be very accurate.

^I agree with this: it seems like the only problem.

A possible solution could be a separate multi-platform section. Like how in your statistics you can see how many games you have played from each platform it has a multi-platform section.