Comment about your hardest plat so far

CrimsonWarrior90

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me.. So I deleted the save file and restarted the whole missions over on normal. I've already had all the other trophies so I didn't mine doing the missions again.. If your new to play this game, I would either play the missions on hard then play the challenges. Do not play the game and mix and match the missions.

• 1 month later...

Same problem is happening to me. I deleted the patch but the game still freezes so I'm assuming it's because the save I had was with the newer patch. Guess I'll just restart the game without the patch since I'm only a few levels in.

Edited by After The Rain

• 9 months later...

Pretty much what the title says, you can include images, puns, humor, letting out your innerself who remembers what he/she went through, etc.

You can also try to give some advice to other members if you like.

I don't know if there's another topic like this as I'm still new, so notify me if there is.

Also, try to respect other people if you consider their plat listed is not hard at all for you.

Ok me first.

Persona 4 Arena:

In two words? brutal hell.

Score attack is just nuts to conquer and needs extreme precision to pull off. Even so, it CAN be obtained just using the autocombos (mashing square) and grabs.

Personal advice: the difficulty "core" is the mode mentioned above. Don't try to focus too much on combos, it's not that necessary. Focus on learning character's pattern of attacks, this will most likely determine your success with other chars.

Have fun!

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was my first platinum and I remember having a really tough time with Crushing mode. I was close to breaking my controller a couple of times. It's definitely the hardest game in the series.

Seeing the platinum pop was one of the most rewarding things in gaming for me. I think everyone has a special connection to their first platinum..  :D

Also quite recently, some of the projectives in Tony Hawk HD were a pain in the ass....

• 1 year later...

Goat Simulator. Trophy for Flappy Goat was hell. It was like:

"7...OMG I will do this...8...SO CLOSE! 9... YEEEEEE... Wait, no! Goddammit, no!" And then it repeats, and then I was like.

But then I thought: one more time and I'm going to eat something.

And I get it. *clap clap*

Advice: Don't lose determination. And don't look at your score: it can distract you.

• Like 1

Doing Demons Souls legit, I put my heart and soul into this game and not once played co-op until my 6th or 7th play through. I absolutely love this game and am seriously considering getting the U.S or JP version  to do it all again. I remember doing an entire play through just for the Friends Ring, I just didn't care because I was so deeply into the game.

• Like 1