Mine Sweeper challenge Glitch!

Fawazc98

So, I'm stuck at 99% completion in Tomb Raider and the only thing stopping me from getting a 100% and also, "complete all the challenges" trophy is this challenge in shipwreck beach. Where, you have to destroy 10 mines. I've been stuck at 9/10 mines because of a glitch and the last mine is just not spawning. I googled about this many people were able to find this last mine very luckily or it spawned in a different place but mine isn't spawning at all. So, should I start a new playthrough and complete all of the challenges all over again or what?. Your helpful suggestions are required. Thank you.  :)  :)

-faisalc64

There's a decent guide on gamepressure.com. The pictures are kind of messed up but, the coordinates are listed so, it's foolproof.

Also, did you get the 4 banners for the "previous inhabitants"? Those are easily missable since there's no fast travel camp there.

• Like 1

There's a decent guide on gamepressure.com. The pictures are kind of messed up but, the coordinates are listed so, it's foolproof.

Also, did you get the 4 banners for the "previous inhabitants"? Those are easily missable since there's no fast travel camp there.

I've gotten everything..

except for that one mine. Which is not spawning and I've been searching for it...for the last 2 hours.

Would it work to delete the game data and re-install? Not sure hoe that would affect your challenge progress but it might work as a last resort.

Deleting the game data would delete all of my game progression too.

I had the same issue but eventually found it after some frustration.  Patience is key.  Don't start again.

The one that was holding me back was out in the waves even though it wasn't visible.  Just keep shooting where it should be according to the guide and you might hit it even though you can't see it.  You can search while aiming and your sight should turn red when you have it lined up, it bobs in the waves and does wander a bit.  

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

Also, one thing I've noticed that helps a bit is, when it's darker outside, it's kind of hard to see the bombs, especially in the dark waters so, it's good to stand still and use your survival instincts; that'll make the bomb glow gold and stick out like a sore thumb. :)

Hope that helps. :)

• Like 1

Also, one thing I've noticed that helps a bit is, when it's darker outside, it's kind of hard to see the bombs, especially in the dark waters so, it's good to stand still and use your survival instincts; that'll make the bomb glow gold and stick out like a sore thumb. :)

Hope that helps. :)

So, I searched it for hours and no luck.. it just wouldn't spawn. So I started a new game and I competed every single challenges.. including the Cliffside bunker one And guess what?. The trophy "Inconceivable", complete all the challenges trophy did not pop. This is the only trophy that is stopping me from getting my plat

I had the same issue but eventually found it after some frustration.  Patience is key.  Don't start again.

The one that was holding me back was out in the waves even though it wasn't visible.  Just keep shooting where it should be according to the guide and you might hit it even though you can't see it.  You can search while aiming and your sight should turn red when you have it lined up, it bobs in the waves and does wander a bit.

Thanks but no luck. Please check the above reply I gave and help.

I can't help any more than I have.  In my experience the mine wasn't shown (not rendered) but when I aimed my reticle turned red, I fired and the invisible mine exploded.  

I did forget about the survival instincts ability, been a while since I played.  I cannot recall that survival instincts highlighted the invisible mine, but the reticle turning red did.

Good luck!

• Like 1

I can't help any more than I have. In my experience the mine wasn't shown (not rendered) but when I aimed my reticle turned red, I fired and the invisible mine exploded.

I did forget about the survival instincts ability, been a while since I played. I cannot recall that survival instincts highlighted the invisible mine, but the reticle turning red did.

Good luck!

Thanks For your response ..but I have a new case...read the above replies. Edited by faisalc64