Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndroidFox

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 launch trailer

8 posts in this topic

Spotted this on YouTube and thought I would share it. Looks much better than Episode 1 in my opinion; will most likely be buying it soon. ^_^

Damn is this out already? I really enjoyed Episode I and this one looks even better so I suppose I should go and download it now. B)

Parker

Yeah, been wanting this since they announced it would be better than Episode 1, and so happy it's finally here. Can't wait to play it...but I've been busy with installing some other games :(

Damn is this out already?

LOL! It's been 1 and a half Years since Ep 1. Couldn't have taken longer.

But It is better than 1 only because of Miles. That seventh Emerald is quite the frustration thou...

Imho - 5of5. But I am bias, Sonic Fanboy 4 Life Yo! :P

God, the emeralds are gonna take a while in this one, just like they did in Sonic 2. I frikkin hate the halfpipe, especially if I'm with an AI controlled Tails.

I've actually grown to like the special stages in Sonic Heroes/Sonic Generations 3DS.

LOL! It's been 1 and a half Years since Ep 1. Couldn't have taken longer.

But It is better than 1 only because of Miles. That seventh Emerald is quite the frustration thou...

Imho - 5of5. But I am bias, Sonic Fanboy 4 Life Yo! :P

Heh, I suppose so. :blush:

What I really meant though was it seems like it's only been a few months since they announced it and usually games get announced way ahead of when they actually get released. Or maybe I'm just crazy and completely forgot how long ago it was announced. That's the most likely explanation...

Parker

Heh, I suppose so. :blush:

What I really meant though was it seems like it's only been a few months since they announced it and usually games get announced way ahead of when they actually get released. Or maybe I'm just crazy and completely forgot how long ago it was announced. That's the most likely explanation...

Parker

Yeah, it was announced last year. :P

This looks pretty cool, I only wish there was a character select for this game in single player, or at least an option to choose which character is the leader/leader switching button. I would've loved to play through the single player mode as Tails :(

I may be picking this up a bit later :D