Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

I am not finding any single aspect of this game fun tbf /:

PvE is decent but I haven't reached a dungeon yet and the quests are yawn-worthy

The PvP is a travesty, no-one playing it, too difficult to capture anything

Me and 5 guys just attempted to take over a resource, a bloody resource not a keep and the NPC defenders were just the biggest piss-take going, could kill us in a few seconds, wouldn't die even with us throwing Ultimate's and so on at them

How is this meant to be fun? I don't get how the hell you kill the NPC defenders, it says they're level 12 but a level 40 was having his ass handed to him

Just awful PvP

Everything I read about the PC version came to this version, ZoS hasn't listened

Now I'm worried how Bethesda will handle Fallout

I am not finding any single aspect of this game fun tbf /:

PvE is decent but I haven't reached a dungeon yet and the quests are yawn-worthy

The PvP is a travesty, no-one playing it, too difficult to capture anything

Me and 5 guys just attempted to take over a resource, a bloody resource not a keep and the NPC defenders were just the biggest piss-take going, could kill us in a few seconds, wouldn't die even with us throwing Ultimate's and so on at them

How is this meant to be fun? I don't get how the hell you kill the NPC defenders, it says they're level 12 but a level 40 was having his ass handed to him

Just awful PvP

Everything I read about the PC version came to this version, ZoS hasn't listened

Now I'm worried how Bethesda will handle Fallout

Loool those honor guards though :P

I need someone to play this game with thats in the Aldmeri Dominion Alliance as none of my friends play the game oh and i just got to level 10 :)

Feel free to add one of us on psn and we'll invite you :D 

if you ever want to play just let me know and i will gladly follow you about for a bit and do what ever you want and talk :)

I'll be on much more tonight for sure, pvp we should be doing it :P

Has anyone destroyed any Anchors yet, I destroyed one near Vuhkel Guard and I found another, but the anchor itself isn't there

Do they spawn as you progress level-wise?

random events :P

Just putting this out there, I'm sure I brought a battering ram earlier along with a few trebuchets

So we if we group together as a guild later on tonight, say 5-8 of us, we could probably take over one of the resource zones before hopefully mad attacking a keep with my ram?

Only issue is if there's 6, the other 3 will have to expend all resources to protect the ram users

I need the Support skills from Alliance tbf, I only reached Rank 2 for my character aha

it isn't bad, it just felt so empty but I guess that's due to the time, many are working, or in class etc.

I'm honestly not doing all that bad in PvP, out of our entire faction on the server I'm Rank 37

While Solomon is Rank 10, but still he's had more chance to play it xD

It should be a lot of fun if we work as a gorup

We just need to make sure that this Dr Ganja doesn't get to become emperor, his score is beyond too high, like 50,000 more than the second ranker? He obviously transferred from PC

oh and i only use magic in the game as i don't like close combat :/

No worries I like charging head on in xD

Just putting this out there, I'm sure I brought a battering ram earlier along with a few trebuchets

So we if we group together as a guild later on tonight, say 5-8 of us, we could probably take over one of the resource zones before hopefully mad attacking a keep with my ram?

Only issue is if there's 6, the other 3 will have to expend all resources to protect the ram users

I need the Support skills from Alliance tbf, I only reached Rank 2 for my character aha

it isn't bad, it just felt so empty but I guess that's due to the time, many are working, or in class etc.

I'm honestly not doing all that bad in PvP, out of our entire faction on the server I'm Rank 37

While Solomon is Rank 10, but still he's had more chance to play it xD

It should be a lot of fun if we work as a gorup

We just need to make sure that this Dr Ganja doesn't get to become emperor, his score is beyond too high, like 50,000 more than the second ranker? He obviously transferred from PC

Rams are best for walls and shiz :P I was in a team yesterday we took over a mill, a mine and a fort pretty fun :P