Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

Bad news guys, you have to kill every single champion enemy in all public dungeons for three trophies, and there's 5 in each, including a sixth super-one

And the respond times on these things are atrocious, like we're talking up to 12 hours and people will be there waiting so if you miss it, you miss your chance for a half day

Currently grinding out the Toothmaul Gully one and I have one boss left to kill, but it won't spawn, or it spawns when i'm away and by the time i'm back it's dead

This is so frustrating I hate stuff like this in MMO's as the spawn-times always suck cock :L

It's only a level 7 dungeon xD I'm soloing the bosses in it

But one won't spawn now, I leave, come back and its body is in a different place

so i know its spawning while I'm gone

the ♥ 

Yay killed every enemy in the public dungeon; Toothmaw Gully, four more to go until i get the Alder Dominion trophy :3

So I politely asked ColbyMak to sort his headset out as the constant noise and interference was frustrating, and he responded by insulting me, calling me sd, telling me to get off my fat arse and get a job, and so on.

So I was forced to remove him, in case you ask haha

Finally finished all the quests in Audiron, yay :L Onto Grahtwood, my OCD with map completion is awful with MMORPGs

If their mic continuously spurts crap, and I ask them to sort it because its detrimental to the experience and they then ignore me or attack me I shall remove

It's really annoying when I'm talking to a character and can't hear them over someones Mum yelling for their tea

I just lack patience in general though, this is a reason I prefer text chat in MMO's

If someone is being obnoxious or annoying I can just ignore them :P

With voice-chat only, I'm forced to listen to their inane ramble

Is anyone in the guild doing a profession in provisioning and need fish?

Because, if you need fish i have a fair few in my pack :)

Just say on here so I know whether to deposit it in't bank or sell it

Second dungeon complete, yay. I'm also noticing not many players are grasping that the big red zones during boss battles are bad and that you have to dodge out of them?

Like, the entire party excluding me wiped at the end sliver of the boss because they weren't dodging her attacks, luckily I killed it but still, why aren't they realising that if they don't dodge they're going to die?

I tried playing on the EU server to see how well it ran, a lot more teleport/rubber band lag when watching other players run around the map. :/ I might have to stick to US servers when it comes to PVP, but I can still come over to EU just to hang out or some fun PVE relax/rp'ing stuff that won't require good ping.

Edited by MafiaBrett

Right, lets get the facts straight here. I told Panda I was laving the guild and removed the items and gold from the bank I'd deposited, outside of 2500 from you guys the rest of that money was deposited by me; your 2500 was spent on a guild shop, so I took what was remaining as at the end of the day, it was my gold, and I wasn't leaving it in the bank of a guild I was leaving, same for all the upgrade supplies I put into the bank

At the end of the day, judge me all you like, but I didn't steal a thing, I took stuff I'd put in, because I wasn't letting you keep it, I'm not a charity, I wasn't happy with how the guild was being handled, I couldn't care less if you think bad of me for taking stuff that was mine, but I deposited all the guild money basically, I took it back so I wouldn't be robbed basically

Now that's cleared up the guild was the opposite of what it should be, it should've been a close-knit group, of people from this website wanting to play together, rather than a tonne of ransomers from all over the game being invited to join. Panda got too big-headed and greedy with how he wanted the guild running, and it will be run into the ground because of this :)