Elder Scrolls Online Guild - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Recruiting - Join now! (Information in OP - EU Server)

Hi guys! So I'm new at this.  D:

When Elder scrolls online is finally released, It'd be neat to have some people to group up with and also creating a guild with them, so far I have 4 friends who'd like to make a guild, I was thinking about making it myself, and giving the first 5(?) maybe more the 2nd highest level in the guild. 

If anyone is interested feel free to message/add me on PSN 

:)

(Not really good at these types of posts)  xD

Our guild is for Trophy Hunters and MMO fans alike, we strive to be one of the best Guilds in all of ESO that is a tight and close group who work together.

We are a PVP, PVE, and Role-playing friendly guild. If you would like to join us, here are the basic requirements:

1. Aldmeri Dominion is our main Faction, you must be in this faction to join us.

2. Any in-game race is permitted into the Guild (as long as you have explorers pack, if not then you will be limited to Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajit)

3. Our main server will be on EU. (depending on how ping and locked servers work, we can create a NA branch of the Guild).

4. A mic/headset isn't required for lower members, but if you want to advance in rank and participate in Role-playing it is a must.

5. Just make a post on the thread asking to join or contact one of the leaders.

Guild Name - Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages in Latin, AKA New World Order) 

Guild ranks below - Highest rank descending to lowest 

Guild Name - Novus Ordo Seclorum (New Order of the Ages in Latin, AKA New World Order) 

Guild ranks below - Highest rank descending to lowest 

1. Guild Master LoneliestPanda

2. Co-Guildmasters -  2 Members (Share same powers as Guild Master and act like a Step-In when Guild Master is offline. They are also part of The Elder Council

Teacher of the Spoken Art - Slash-N-Dasher94 (Is there to help new recruits with the basics of RP, and runs the majority of guild-wide RP events including over-arching RP story)

- Chief of Law Enforcement - Jazza_King (Keeps a watchful eye over the members of the guild to make sure no acts of physical/mental violence, theft or trolling occurs)

3. The Elder Council - 6 Members, Guild Masters are also part of the Council (We can have Council meetings and speak for the Guild as a whole and have "Voting" sessions when the guild is at a split)

- Chief Recruitment Officer - ghostrifle96 (Self-explanatory, teaches other members how to recruit and oversees all new Recruits or appoints lower members to do such things)

- Guild treasurer - Barmytick (In charge of the guilds funding, buying the guild a store and keeping it stocked)

- Field Marshal of Combat - Saltyie (Teaches members how to become better in combat, it's basically like the leader of the 'army' for PVP events)

- Minister of Foreign Affairs - MafiaBrett  (Position for a member who deals with alliances with other Guilds, sorta like a Ambassador)

- Activity Director - ??? (Position for a member who oversees all fun activities, raids, PVE events, etc. He/she lets all members know when events take place and whom makes sure we get where we need to be)

- Human Resource Director - ??? (Position for someone who really loves to talk with other members, speaks for the 'masses' on concerns within the guild and solving issues between members)

4. The Lower Council - 5 Members (Less powers than the Elder Council and are backup members to the Elder Council or former Council members who do not fulfill their 'RP roles')

-

5. Officers (Ability to recruit members, demote members

- s99gunner - Personal aid to Chief Recruitment Officer

-

6. Privates (Ability to recruit only)

-

7. Recruits (No ability's)

-

Edited by LoneliestPanda

If i fight for all factions,

how does I become a traitor? I am a triple agent young one

I now know of your plans and will expose for what you are, milkdrinker. I'll see you on the battlefield. May Stendarr have mercy on you, for I have none to spare. 

I've been planning on making characters for all factions. As for my main character I don't know yet.

I am getting the Imperial Edition so I'll be able to be the Imperial and also have 2 Rings of Mara (EXP boosting rings) and atm I don't have anyone to share the ring with.

AD - Atlmer (pure DPS mage) 

EP - Imperial (a hybrid Tank and 1H-Shield)

DC - Redguard or Breton (preferably I want this character to be Rogue-like support class)

Thats just a idea of what I had planned but It may change. AD is my favorite faction and I always wanted to have a pure mage. I would be more than happy to join up in the guild.

Edited by MafiaBrett

I now know of your plans and will expose for what you are, milkdrinker. I'll see you on the battlefield. May Stendarr have mercy on you, for I have none to spare. 

How can thou expose someone without knowing their in game name? 

Muwhaha

I've been planning on making characters for all factions. As for my main character I don't know yet.

I am getting the Imperial Edition so I'll be able to be the Imperial and also have 2 Rings of Mara (EXP boosting rings) and atm I don't have anyone to share the ring with.

AD - Atlmer (pure DPS mage) 

EP - Imperial (a hybrid Tank and 1H-Shield)

DC - Redguard or Breton (preferably I want this character to be Rogue-like support class)

Thats just a idea of what I had planned but It may change. AD is my favorite faction and I always wanted to have a pure mage. I would be more than happy to join up in the guild.

I'll be going imperial for my AD, maybe make a second with a dark elf. I like using the bow and attacking from a distance sometimes. Always welcome to join!

Needa good name for the guild too xD

I'll be going imperial for my AD, maybe make a second with a dark elf. I like using the bow and attacking from a distance sometimes. Always welcome to join!

Needa good name for the guild too xD

That's good cause I've seen AD on pc and the people tend to always either be rogues or mages. The imperial is a really good for tanking which we will need on AD. 

It would be awesome if we can get a mix of every type of class in a group of at least 8 for those hard difficulty veteran raids/PVP battles.

1-2 Character specializing as a Tank

1 Character specializing in DPS Mage

1-2 Character specializing in Healing/Restoration

1 Character specializing in Conjuring/Party buffs

2-4 other Characters that can choose whatever they like. 

As for the bow, you should consider being a Bosmer. That race has a unique and special Archery/Bow skill set.

Edited by MafiaBrett

That's good cause I've seen AD on pc and the people tend to always either be rogues or mages. The imperial is a really good for tanking which we will need on AD. 

It would be awesome if we can get a mix of every type of class in a group of at least 8 for those hard difficulty veteran raids/PVP battles.

1-2 Character specializing as a Tank

1 Character specializing in DPS Mage

1-2 Character specializing in Healing/Restoration

1 Character specializing in Conjuring/Party buffs

2-4 other Characters that can choose whatever they like. 

As for the bow, you should consider being a Bosmer. That race has a unique and special Archery/Bow skill set.

*Bosmer* you say? Huh I might give them a try, but first I will be trying imperial I think in that case I will go duel swords with imperial, I still gotta find another to give my second ring of Mara to. 

AD shall rule all in PVP!

*Bosmer* you say? Huh I might give them a try, but first I will be trying imperial I think in that case I will go duel swords with imperial, I still gotta find another to give my second ring of Mara to. 

AD shall rule all in PVP!

Yeah Bosmer get passive "Increases XP gain with the Bow skill line by 15%" and passive stamina regen/stealth field. It would be a pretty good stealth-rogue character.

AD will be awesome :P

Yeah Bosmer get passive "Increases XP gain with the Bow skill line by 15%" and passive stamina regen/stealth field. It would be a pretty good stealth-rogue character.

AD will be awesome :P

Oh the more xp the better then xD, I'ma be like a ninja up in here, you won't even see me.....maybe smell me :P

Yeah on pc AD is awesome in PVP it's such fun

thanks man. it wont let me quote people so sorry if you see this late. but yeah, me and my 2 mates will be getting if near launch day. I look forward to questing with you

"Only Panda's and real boy's quote ;)" I'll be playing straight from release at 12am Can't wait to get the AD dominating in PVP!