So.. What is this game about?

Hey, I know Disney Infinity 1 / 2 (And 3 I guess) is like.. A create your own world thingy?

I noticed Stitch and Donald Duck was in it, and well, I wanted to try it out.

So I have some questions about this game as Im quite confused what it is and what you do...

So first of all, I belive there is like a platform you put the characters on. Is this compatible with the PS3, PS4 and the Vita? Or only one for each? The same goes for the characters?

Also, if I have characters from 1, can I use them in 2? As I like Monsters Inc it would be fun having them.

Can you buy characters digitally?

And last but not least, is there a story mode or is it just a create type of game? :)

Edited by MarsipanRumpan

So first of all, I belive there is like a platform you put the characters on. Is this compatible with the PS3, PS4 and the Vita? Or only one for each?
as far as i know the platforms are set to the game they come with, PS3 with PS3, PS4 with PS4, not sure how the Vita one works since i haven't tried it yet.
Also, if I have characters from 1, can I use them in 2? As I like Monsters Inc it would be fun having them. Also can I use Stitch on PS3, PS4 and Vita? Its not limited to one system?
yes to both, a character from DI 1 can be used in DI 2 and that same character can be used on all platforms. just have to "claim it".
no.
Is this even worth it? Is the plat hard, is it a good experience, does the game have any story or is it just a creating game, do you have to unlock shit to create or do you have it all the moment you start, is it really worth buying it only for Donald and Stitch, what platform should I begin to play it on?

worth it? eh..

not sure on the plat since trophies don't matter to me.

there is a story if you get the Marvel or the Brave starter pack.

and yes you have to unlock stuff but its really easy.

• Like 1

So first of all, I belive there is like a platform you put the characters on. Is this compatible with the PS3, PS4 and the Vita? Or only one for each?as far as i know the platforms are set to the game they come with, PS3 with PS3, PS4 with PS4, not sure how the Vita one works since i haven't tried it yet.Also, if I have characters from 1, can I use them in 2? As I like Monsters Inc it would be fun having them. Also can I use Stitch on PS3, PS4 and Vita? Its not limited to one system?yes to both, a character from DI 1 can be used in DI 2 and that same character can be used on all platforms. just have to "claim it".Can you buy characters digitally? no.Is this even worth it? Is the plat hard, is it a good experience, does the game have any story or is it just a creating game, do you have to unlock shit to create or do you have it all the moment you start, is it really worth buying it only for Donald and Stitch, what platform should I begin to play it on?

worth it? eh..

not sure on the plat since trophies don't matter to me.

there is a story if you get the Marvel or the Brave starter pack.

and yes you have to unlock stuff but its really easy.

Oh holy shit thats awesome. Thank you for giving me those answers dude!! Thats really nice of you :)

I have mixed feelings about this game, so every character doesn't have a story? Pretty shitty. And if I need 3 platforms its also pretty shitty. Well, we'll if I ever end up buying this game or not.

Hey, I know Disney Infinity 1 / 2 (And 3 I guess) is like.. A create your own world thingy?

I noticed Stitch and Donald Duck was in it, and well, I wanted to try it out.

So I have some questions about this game as Im quite confused what it is and what you do...

So first of all, I belive there is like a platform you put the characters on. Is this compatible with the PS3, PS4 and the Vita? Or only one for each? The same goes for the characters?

Also, if I have characters from 1, can I use them in 2? As I like Monsters Inc it would be fun having them.

And last but not least, is there a story mode or is it just a create type of game? :)

If you want stories, those only come with the starter pack and the playsets (such as Pirates of the Caribbean for 1.0 and Guardians of the Galaxy for 2.0) that exist for certain characters. The characters you were interested in (Donald Duck, Stitch) have no stories of their own and can not be used in the stories of the other characters. All characters can be used together in the Toybox Mode, however.

Character compatibility: 2.0 characters can not be used in 1.0, but 1.0 characters can be used in 2.0

So first of all, I belive there is like a platform you put the characters on. Is this compatible with the PS3, PS4 and the Vita? Or only one for each?

as far as i know the platforms are set to the game they come with, PS3 with PS3, PS4 with PS4, not sure how the Vita one works since i haven't tried it yet.

Don't know about Vita, but the PS3 base can be used on the PS4 and vice versa. If you already own a base, you can buy a digital version of the game (at least for PS4, I don't know if that exists for PS3 and Vita) to download though this means you get no new playset or characters that you would get with new starter pack.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm thinking of picking this game up pre-played and have a couple of questions:

Apart from the disk and character pad, what is the minimum I need to buy to play this game?

(I plan to play co-op split screen)

If aiming for the plat, is there any certain figurines I need to buy?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.