Who wants to play Ys: Memories of Celceta ?

nyohohohoho... I've copied this one again in my Vita and lo and behold.. I still had my previous save... so I might only do the Nightmare mode run... but will still try to do collectibles and missables stuff (if I could) 

EDIT: anyone who doesn't receive a PM shortly who was interested in doing this get my attn by PMing me or just replying to this topic, quoting me would probably be sensible so i get a notification.

Hey there! Can I please join? I'm currently about half way and I would LOVE to plat this game! It's such an AWESOME game :D

By the way, I love your idea for a group of people to play as a collective to plat games! Very original :)

Can't wait to play with you guys! :lol:

I'm guessing your goin to continue from that point? If so there's no issue joining late, just obviously don't spoil anything for anyone and follow the topic so you know when we're up to the point you're at.

My copy has finally arrived!

Really looking forward to start playing it with everyone

Haha nice I like this kind of dedication.

nyohohohoho... I've copied this one again in my Vita and lo and behold.. I still had my previous save... so I might only do the Nightmare mode run... but will still try to do collectibles and missables stuff (if I could) 

Sweet, don't worry, we'll see how people want to handle a second playthrough when we get there anyway.

Edited by Superbuu3

Can I add a tip/advice?

For the resource points, sometimes your AI's will be over eager and get them for you. You won't know they'd do it, if you're off fighting enemies. So always check around the area the resource point is.

Also, for some reason, I remember getting better results for that missing ?, when I was on screen with the AIs getting the resource points....for some reason. 

Edited by Edunstar84

Can I add a tip/advice?

For the resource points, sometimes your AI's will be over eager and get them for you. You won't know they'd do it, if you're off fighting enemies. So always check around the area the resource point is.

Also, for some reason, I remember getting better results for that missing ?, when I was on screen with the AIs getting the resource points....for some reason. 

Do you mean the AI will have already collected everything from the resource point, or that we need to clear resource points so the AI doesn't abandon us in battle?

Sorry as I haven't started the game not sure what ? is.

Do you mean the AI will have already collected everything from the resource point, or that we need to clear resource points so the AI doesn't abandon us in battle?

Sorry as I haven't started the game not sure what ? is.

Yeah, what you said first: the AI will have already collected everything from the resource point without you knowing (because the resource point is off-screen)