We Play Ys: Memories of Celceta

Oops, I better finish the Colonia Lab then.

Still no sight of the treasure chest... or the 5hour Calilica and Frieza trophies.

I'm afraid that I'm going to lag behind... again.

Did you get the chest behind the rocks you smash in the sacred beast lair?  It's were you have to go in the water and break rocks to make a walkway, if you smash all but one it reveals a chest.

You do know that treasure chest progress is reset on NG+ right?

I have a backup Normal mode save with 99.5% chests (that I'm also using for 5hour trophies, as I speedrun through the Nightmare without any exploring), so NG+ doesn't concern me. I just need to find that last chest...

I have a backup Normal mode save with 99.5% chests (that I'm also using for 5hour trophies, as I speedrun through the Nightmare without any exploring), so NG+ doesn't concern me. I just need to find that last chest...

Ok, that's good :). The progress towards the 5 hour trophies carries over to NG+.

Checkpoint 16 reached! I also traded in the last Sun Stone so I now have all of the weapons.

That said, I still haven't beaten boss rush, so if anyone still wants to earn the platinum simultaneously, I'm still up for it!

Awesome, I've been holding off platting this game to get it simultaneously.

Won't be able to finish up Nightmare till tomorrow.

Plan to do boss rush right after that, as I still need to prepare checklists - I'm going to write every single chest in the dungeon by hand, really sick of running around blindly hoping for miracle.

Don't wait for me - I have no idea how long all this will take.

Won't be able to finish up Nightmare till tomorrow.

Plan to do boss rush right after that, as I still need to prepare checklists - I'm going to write every single chest in the dungeon by hand, really sick of running around blindly hoping for miracle.

Don't wait for me - I have no idea how long all this will take.

Did you use the Dwarf Bracelet dungeons (besides the Ancient Burrow) to enter mouse holes? And there's a chest in Sacred Beasts' Lair that only becomes visible after defeating an ambush of frogs at a dead end (after swimming a lot).

Did you use the Dwarf Bracelet dungeons (besides the Ancient Burrow) to enter mouse holes? And there's a chest in Sacred Beasts' Lair that only becomes visible after defeating an ambush of frogs at a dead end (after swimming a lot).

Yeah, the bracelet areas were the first ones I've checked back when I was searching for resource points. And it were beavers that ambushed you, not the frogs...