Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 - E3 Trailer

hmm... Rumors are saying, the anime ends after they have beaten Madara. ... Yeah, we gave Sasuke a Rinnegan, lets end this crap! .... whaaaaat? xD

But disapponting, yes, thought E3 would reveal a storytrailer. :P

Cyberconnet2 has been recycling the game since the first storm game on PS3. Tweak a little here and there.  Nothing groundbreaking really.

Naaaaah, the first Storm game was so horrible and boring I even havnt finished it... I mean, it was still better than the two XBox-exclusive (what?) games Ubisoft (what???) made, but... meh. xD

The second was so awesome that Im really regeretting playing it on XBox.

The third was even more awesome.

So I guess the fourth will be skyrocking. :P EXPECTATIONS, YAAAY!

Generation and Rivals sucks. They are basicly "Free Mode" and nothing else...

• Like 1

Naaaaah, the first Storm game was so horrible and boring I even havnt finished it... I mean, it was still better than the two XBox-exclusive (what?) games Ubisoft (what???) made, but... meh. xD

The second was so awesome that Im really regeretting playing it on XBox.

The third was even more awesome.

So I guess the fourth will be skyrocking. :P EXPECTATIONS, YAAAY!

Generation and Rivals sucks. They are basicly "Free Mode" and nothing else...

I'll definitely get it if they will add the ramen guy in the character roster.  :yay:

I was super disappointed as well. It's kind of early to say anything but everything looks recycled except for the new characters. 

I was hoping they would start out fresh again on a new console but this is CC2 we're talking about here. I mean, the Ultimate Jutsu's are like only 3 seconds long now. Can't they atleast be 10? I've been playing lots of the older Naruto games and in those it can take up to 30 seconds for some characters to finish there Ultimate Jutsu.

Only time'll tell how good this game will be.

Edited by Oblivion

Those games, in my opinion, are better than the Storm games. You could even explore all of Konoha which was really cool and the games looked gorgeous. My only complaint about them was the combat, it wasn't very good but other than that, the games are pretty solid. Hoping Ubisoft bring out another Naruto game in the future but I don't see it happening.

I agree with everyone that everything looks recycled, something they've been doing since... Storm 2 I think? But, I'll still get it, because Naruto is awesome. :)

Those games, in my opinion, are better than the Storm games. You could even explore all of Konoha which was really cool and the games looked gorgeous. My only complaint about them was the combat, it wasn't very good but other than that, the games are pretty solid. Hoping Ubisoft bring out another Naruto game in the future but I don't see it happening.

The traps and "minigames" are annoying too, imo.