Flawless Raider, questions.

Carttagos

Hi.

I'm writing to know about the things that we can or can't in a Flawess Raider run.

Is it possible to log out in the middle of the run? Would this ruin the trophy?

If someone dies and we leave the run, it would ruin the trophy?

If someone joins in the middle of the run and appears dead, it would ruin the trophy?

If someone makes a run alone and invite a friend in the last part, counts as a trophy?

if someone has something else to point, please do it.

Thanks.

1) You have to complete the whole Raid in one run, using a CP will void the trophy. (You can log out, but if you join back you will ruin the trophy for the fireteam)

2) If someone dies the whole team has to start from the beginning.

3) Yes. Make sure to set fireteam to invite only.

4) As i said on the first question, the whole Raid has to be completed in one run. If someone joins in the middle or at the end the trophy will be locked.

Something that some people probably don't know is that if someone disconnect from the game and everyone continues playing and finishes the whole Raid without dying, the trophy can be obtained. However if the person who disconnected joins back in, the trophy will be locked.

Edited by Paige
  • Like 2

Yes to all except for the last one which is no.  It has to be start to finish without anyone joining or dying.  The only exception is if someone joins right as the boss dies but before they load in as dead.  The other possible exception is if someone DCs and returns.

Hi.

I'm writing to know about the things that we can or can't in a Flawess Raider run.

Is it possible to log out in the middle of the run? Would this ruin the trophy?

If someone dies and we leave the run, it would ruin the trophy?

If someone joins in the middle of the run and appears dead, it would ruin the trophy?

If someone makes a run alone and invite a friend in the last part, counts as a trophy?

if someone has something else to point, please do it.

Thanks.

No one can leave/join mid raid

No one can die

You have to complete the raid

Oh sorry! I forgot something else! Can people change character in the middle of the raid? I mean everyone drop and we wait that a person change class and then we enter again.

No. Nobody can leave or join mid-raid.

Edit: Correction - Anybody can leave. Nobody can join.

Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 1