Atelier Sophie - Coming west in June

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, that looks really nice.

Just finished Ayesha a few months ago and still have to play the other two games but it's always good to have more Atelier. It's my favourite game series. That's why I wait at least half a year after finishing one game or I would already be finished with all Atelier games and then I would be sad.

The first thing I thought when I heard there was a book was I hope it's Zetta :D (from Makai Kingdom), that would be awesome.

Tehe~

Hopefully you will unpack it this time and play it xD

Would love to see some feedback on the renkinjutsushi =)

This time?  When was the last time lol

Haha of course, it's releasing awfully close to Utawarerumono but I'll probably play this first.  I'll post some thoughts at that date if you want :P

Hmm I wish they would continue the dusk story... It feels so unexplored/incompleet in the end. I don't like the artworks so much from what I have seen so far compared to the ones from the Arland and Dusk series. I never played any Atelier game before the ps3 games... Oh well the first atelier for the PS4 :3 However i doubt it is more then a simple PS3 port.

Still need to finish Atelier Rorona Plus someday... I have it for the ps3 and psvita now lol (total of 10 Atelier games now).

Hmm I wish they would continue the dusk story... It feels so unexplored/incompleet in the end. I don't like the artworks so much from what I have seen so far compared to the ones from the Arland and Dusk series. I never played any Atelier game before the ps3 games... Oh well the first atelier for the PS4 :3 However i doubt it is more then a simple PS3 port.

Yea, the illustrator is new for Soph. I'm sure we all just need time to adapt =)

And I think they want to continue with trilogies, that's why new instead of Dusk continuation =D

Plus, we may get something in Shallie+ =D

• Like 1

Corneria-Atelier-Scan_07-21-15.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2015/07/atelier-sophie-reveals-new-character-corneria

Corneria (voiced by Yui Kondou) is 15 years-old, 146cm tall, and works as a volume seller in the city. She is also an alchemist just like Sophie. She has the ability to replicate things, but given that she slightly shrinks in height each time she uses it, she is saving her power. She has an easygoing personality and does things at her own pace. She’s been searching for her father ever since she became aware of what was going on around her.

WE

GET

A

LOLI!

Just hope she will be a playable character.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1