Sum1 has entered the forums...

sum1_worsethan_u

Even though I've been a lifetime premium member for the last couple of years...and updating my trophy profie all the time...I've not been very active on the forum. So I thought that I would take this opportunity to introduce myself...and inch my post total up a little.

First off...I'm an older gamer. Getting to the point where my age is an excuse and not a number (51). I'm in Kentucky in the United States and have been trophy hunting pretty steadily for the last couple of years. Before that...I used to live on the old Resistance 2 servers...I think that I played R2 everyday for like 3 years or so (2008-2011). I did pick up a Vita recently...really enjoying it. I'm holding off on a PS4 until this Christmas likely...due to my large PS3 backlog. Of course...thanks to PS+...my backlog isn't shrinking as much as I'd like. My kids were going to purchase a PS4 for me last Christmas but I opted for a 50 inch TV instead...priorities...lol. Plus I knew if I got a PS4 last Xmas...I'd never finish many more games on the PS3.

Also...I'm a fairly active member of www.playstationtrophies.org and I do recognize a few names here from over there. Between here and there...most of my trophy/game questions are always answered. Feel free to drop me a line here...or there. Same username at both locations.

Anyway...that's it...and Good Luck in all your trophy hunting.