Bounties

The way i did it was with a friend.

Join him or he joins you. Do all the bounties. You dont have to be together so you can do them all in act 1 while he does act 2. Then when you did all 25 quit and rejoin eachother. Still takes long but you could chat which makes it go faster.

The way i did it was with a friend.

Join him or he joins you. Do all the bounties. You dont have to be together so you can do them all in act 1 while he does act 2. Then when you did all 25 quit and rejoin eachother. Still takes long but you could chat which makes it go faster.

Wait so his bounties he complete will count for me as well? 

• 3 weeks later...

It takes no longer than 10 minutes to complete all 5 bounties in ACT IV on easiest difficulty. Complete, leave and repeat 99 times = 17 hours of grinding = entire season of your favorite (or want-to-see) 24-episode (40 min. each) series - so play that somewhere in the background and it will be a pleasure, not a chore. Remember, players: multitasking makes grind easier!!

Edited by NarcissusBaz

I don't understand why people have trouble with this trophy, I completed the 500 bounties on 1 weekend.. a saturday and sunday. Plus it's a good way to level your other characters so I don't see the problem. Although I think there are leveling exploits since the last time I played, was quite awhile ago.

• 3 weeks later...

After unlocking Adventure Mode, I leveled up my other characters to 70 literally just doing bounties. I dinged the achievement just after getting to level 70 on my final character. After that, I had a tonne of money and rift keystones to gear my main up for the legendary equipment trophy.

Also, if this is boring for you, then you could try playing something else with more excitement to it :)