Science (;) Adventure Series

Satoshi Ookami

Posting in Vita-tan section, because obvious superiority of Vita-tan :awesome:

Some of you may know, some of you may not, but Steins;Gate is actually part of semicolon science trilogy along with Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes. Even though objectively most popular, it's actually the second in the trilogy.

I call it trilogy but the games aren't direct sequels and aren't that tied to each other. (though S;G and R;N are more than C;H to any of them.) But they are in the same universe and... even same worldlines!

Chaos;Head is situated in the first worldline of Steins;Gate the Beta worldline 1.130426% year before S;G while Robotics;Notes is 9 years after S;G in the Steins Gate worldline.

Anyone planning to give a shot to other games? Chaos;Head has a fan translation for PC so there's that but Robo;Notes isn't localized in any way, maybe Bu can do a Let's Play of this one? xD

Also, just for fun, they definitely are NOT connected xD (spoilers for Steins;Gate present by the way)

1qtPJ.jpg

Also, you really want to know why Okabe is there, right? :P

• Like 1

I know of the other ones (you didn't mention Chaos;Child, isn't that a prequel to C;H?), I plan to watch the anime adaptations very soon. I had no idea they were in the same wordlines though :P

Oh, point. I thought it wasn't ported yet. Heck, it was ported 4 days ago! :D

Though it is actually sequel to C;H. 6 years after C;H so, this year (2015), meaning 5 years after S;G.

• Like 1

Oh, point. I thought it wasn't ported yet. Heck, it was ported 4 days ago! :D

Though it is actually sequel to C;H. 6 years after C;H so, this year (2015), meaning 5 years after S;G.

It's okay, I only know it from seeing the trophy list get put up on here xD ohh right I see. These VN's are making me wish I knew Japanese ;-;

I've only watched the anime adaptations. I don't remember much of C;H anymore and I found R;N pretty boring so I dropped it somewhere around the 17th episode. :S I didn't want to watch S;G at first because I found the other two lame but I'm glad that a friend convinced me, it's superior to the other two by far.

Needless to say, I'm not interested playing either C;H or R;N... xD

So if I wanted to start watching the series, which one do I start with?

C;H - crappy adaptation as hell

S;G - brilliant adaptation that will spoil you the VN

R;N - I don't exactly know how it's in terms of adapting the VN but as an anime, I liked it

So... take your pick xD

Anywhere. Stories aren't connected. ;)

But if you don't watch release-wise you won't get the... "sono me... dare no me?" reference =D

The most important thing Chaos Head brought to life =D

I've only watched the anime adaptations. I don't remember much of C;H anymore and I found R;N pretty boring so I dropped it somewhere around the 17th episode. :S I didn't want to watch S;G at first because I found the other two lame but I'm glad that a friend convinced me, it's superior to the other two by far.

Needless to say, I'm not interested playing either C;H or R;N... xD

Watch S;G right now. You must, you just have to =D