mission 2 helicopter loading problem

c464646

Delete the game data (not save data) reinstall it and try again. Usually that fixes problems like this for me. 

Parker

Yeah i tried that but no use

You have to start the mission again from the begining and not die during the helicopter section, deleting saves wont change anything unfortunately it's just an unpatched glitch

I started from the beginning of the mission for 6 times and finally got through this mission YES :)

Sell your game, unless you really want the Platinum. BF4 is a glitchy piece of crap. It took me 4 tries to actually beat the game. My game save corrupting so many times. The game was released in 2013 by a huge successful company by the name of EA, and yet, they couldn't even patch a game that basically made their company so successful.

• Like 1

Sell your game, unless you really want the Platinum. BF4 is a glitchy piece of crap. It took me 4 tries to actually beat the game. My game save corrupting so many times. The game was released in 2013 by a huge successful company by the name of EA, and yet, they couldn't even patch a game that basically made their company so successful.

One glance at a trophy guide will tell you stay away from mp till you've finished the sp

This mission crashes if you die, only fix is don't die

One glance at a trophy guide will tell you stay away from mp till you've finished the sp

This mission crashes if you die, only fix is don't die

One glance at my trophies and you would see I played MP before a trophy guide was released. I cant assume a game wont work when I play the MP component first. Especially from a game series that is so successful. I've never played a game as glitchy, buggy, and horribly designed as BF4.

One glance at my trophies and you would see I played MP before a trophy guide was released. I cant assume a game wont work when I play the MP component first. Especially from a game series that is so successful. I've never played a game as glitchy, buggy, and horribly designed as BF4.

Post got merit. Pretty stupid for someone to have something fuck up due to actually using a portion of the game. 

SP wasn't "super" glitchy for me but i did have to redo the game like 2-3 as the stackable trophies refused to unlock via a hard run. MP was a nightmare of problems for me though. 

• Like 1

Snarly

I've played worse. The game plays just fine now, all issues have been fixes apart from SP