Games you disliked that everyone else likes

OnePieceDude

1 hour ago, TheDarkKratos said:

100% agreed. I never ever liked this game. It makes me want to...

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

No argument there. 😂 I used to have one PSN friend who was addicted to Fortnite, at one point I tried to scare him off of the game because a crazed stalker woman we'd both blocked liked playing it. I'd imitate her voice and say: "Come Fortnite me, baby! Me 😺 wet for you!"

I´ve played The Witcher 3 for 30 hours or so and so far it´s nowhere near as good as I thought it would be. I'll try to finish it to see if it gets better.

I finished the first Spider-man and Miles morales and played Spider-man 2 for a few hours but all 3 have the same problems, the story is meh and they've got way too many cut-scenes. Also the voice of Miles is annoying as fuck.

Undertale. After years of reading what an indie gem this was, I finally got around to checking it out after it came to PS+ Extra. After finishing it I was left feeling like that one single outsider who doesn’t understand the joke that everyone else is in on or something along those lines. It’s like everybody else sees this beautiful, funny, charming game, whereas I would easily rank Undertale as one of the worst games I’ve ever played. It was awful.

• Like 1