Plat question - MP related

TigressLion

• 4 weeks later...

One way to get the 3 downs or executions and stay alive trophy's is to craft bombs all over the maps and constantly stay away from the enemy.  Some tips for this is having Agility 2, Sharp Ears 3, and Marathon Runner 2 in your load out.  I swear that Sharp Ears 3 lets you see a whole lot more.

So far it has worked for me once.

Edited by brokentos

Question, and how is the MP on the ps3 currently? I have plans to plat this game (it's on standby for me since sept.2013), and I'd like to know how hard, or easy, it is to find a match?

Plated the PS4 version of this last year, and it's starting to get to me just having 2 trophies left on my PS3 :P

Also, if anyone's interested, add me for some boosting sessions. I've seen some gaming sessions for TLoU, but none fit for me so far.

It's gonna be a lot easier than it was because they merged some of the old and new maps. But still on DLC maps there are mostly players in parties and if you are solo and new to this kind of MP games, you can have some troubles to get those 3 downs/kills with 0 deaths, other than that you should get it eventually when doing the journeys anyways.  :) 

• 3 weeks later...

With making DLC maps available for one and all, Naughty Dog has breathed life (wasn't required, though) back into a vibrant MP. Vibrant and full of life, I say that because your lobby gets filled in matter of a few seconds, In other words, MP is still full of life, just go out there, select your 100% risk missions carefully, play interrogation mode as much as you can (longer duration matches mean better chances of completing your missions, trust me, I never had to boost for my Journey trophies because on my 100% risk missions I always found myself playing interrogation mode, instinctively) and you should be golden.

Edited by dev2610