A Guy Called Quest in 6 minutes! Glitch! (Use if you think it is fair)

anton1453

Alright so here is one of my videos showing you how to do the very simple but still complex glitch if you don't really understand the concept of it.

I did not use this glitch to gain any trophies on this profile i used my ALT account to be able to show you guys the glitch!

(Text guide will be made if anyone needs it, i want everyone to enjoy my content.)

Thanks for watching and i hope this helps people, i myself don't consider this cheating but hey, maybe you do! :P

Nice vid man, was planning to start it soon so it will come in handy :)

You forgot to mention something: it was patched in 1.05, so you'll need to delete all the patches to use it.

It was one of the first things he said, maybe watch the whole vid before saying something about it maybe? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I consider this to be just a glitch, not cheating!

I mean this whole game is raided with bugs and glitches whether you're playing it on ps3 or ps4, even if you didn't even try you'll gonna bumped into a glitch sooner or later, and pray to god that it won't gonna be a game broker glitch.

I was playing the ps3 version going for the trophy that ask you to find the hidden portal in Zegerate or something, I found it and played the Uncharted homage community level, when I finish it and return to my pod this loading screen icon of the flying rocket showing and got stuck on the middle of my TV screen and never leave no matter where I go in the game. I turned the game off came came the next day turn the game on and my adventure mode progress is all gone! making me restarting all over again.

I don't know who's to blame for this broken game, Sony or freaking Sumo Digital, because you wanna know what is the real cheating?

is that you pay full price or $20 for a game they promise you that it'll works just fine and it didn't.