AC4 VS Tomb Raider

firepork08

Assassin's Creed IV vs Tomb Raider  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Now the prices have gone down I want to see which one of these I should get

• Assassins Creed IV
    • Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

As a long-time fan of the AC series, and Black Flag being my second favorite in the franchise, I would say Tomb Raider is slightly better. But still, as everyone has said, if you're looking to expend time in a sandbox game, Black Flag is one of the best, I played Black Flag for months.

As for Tomb Raider, it's an incredible game that I enjoyed a lot, but, honestly, has no replay value. Still is a great experience that you should have.

Both of them are two of my favorite games, no matter what you choose, it will be a good pick. 

I agree that TR has less replay value. I just finished the definitive edition and had loads of fun with it, but AC is a richer story with more options and I'd always go back to it for an encore. 

@Confon - which was your fave AC if Black Flag came in second? :)

I agree that TR has less replay value. I just finished the definitive edition and had loads of fun with it, but AC is a richer story with more options and I'd always go back to it for an encore. 

@Confon - which was your fave AC if Black Flag came in second? :)

Well, Assassin's Creed II, of course.