Intro of KingJustin-V PSN trophies

KingJustin-V

Im new to this forum and dont really know how this works lol, but hello! 

My name is Justin & im 15 years old gamer who is skilled at a lot of games. I'm a trophy hunter, I love platinuming games and being challeneged so I always set goals and my goal for this summer 

is to have at least maybe 10 games platinum before schools starts for me, I hope one day I will become a legendary trophy hunter or even similar to that rank :) im good at communication with or without mic when it comes to helping

others online for trophies they need help with or with online trophies I need help with. Also am very loyal when it comes to people helping me with any trophy I need, I will do the same no matter what. I never let anyone down after they

would say "thank you, you don't really have to help me" or "I give up I cant get this trophy" or "sorry for wasting your time", etc. I believe a true trophy hunter doesn't use others just to get an online trophy then leave because thats selfish,

theres has to be a 50/50, you help me I help you simple as that. Well thanks for taking the time to read this everyone :)

These are the games I've platinum so far, https://psnprofiles.com/KingJustin-V&completion=completed&order=played&pf=all#content I would've had way more platinums if I never created a new account :/ my old had 7 platinums

KingJustin-V.png

Edited by KingJustin-V

Firstly, Welcome to PSNProfiles, Justin!

Secondly, to answer your question, if you are talking about your trophy card, then just have it generated (click on your profile name [not forums), hit trophy cards, copy the Direct URL [left box], then go to My Settings [under forum name], go to signature then hit the image icon on the edit bar [little picture] paste the URL from earlier, then just save it, and it shoud be done.

If you are talking about the cards where it shows the top of their actual profile, those re only for Premium users which cost money (don't remember how much) and I can't help you with that, but I can only imagine that it would work the same way.

This is probably the most clear I could make it.

Thirdly there is a section of the the forums at the bottom of the page called "Introductions" which is where this thread should be.

(but to repeat myself) Welcome to PSNProfiles, Justin!

• Like 1

Firstly, Welcome to PSNProfiles, Justin!

Secondly, to answer your question, if you are talking about your trophy card, then just have it generated (click on your profile name [not forums), hit trophy cards, copy the Direct URL [left box], then go to My Settings [under forum name], go to signature then hit the image icon on the edit bar [little picture] paste the URL from earlier, then just save it, and it shoud be done.

If you are talking about the cards where it shows the top of their actual profile, those re only for Premium users which cost money (don't remember how much) and I can't help you with that, but I can only imagine that it would work the same way.

This is probably the most clear I could make it.

Thirdly there is a section of the the forums at the bottom of the page called "Introductions" which is where this thread should be.

(but to repeat myself) Welcome to PSNProfiles, Justin!

Thank you so much that was very clear to explain  :D  haha, well thanks for the welcoming 

Also what cards at the top of peoples actual profile you're talking about?

Good morning, KingJustin-V and Welcome to the forum and enjoyr your stay ! :)

(You should posted your introduction) here ---> https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/13-introductions/

Thanks  :)  and it looks like my post is already in the introductions, I dont know how  :unsure: ?

Welcome aboard bro!

Welcome aboard as well, looks like your kind of new here also

Welcome to the forum you sound eager i'm sure you'll catch up to me in no time :)

Yea definitely lol, and wow! Congrats on those 127 platinum, goals right there  B)

Welcome! :wave:

What are some of your all-time favorites mate?

I would say, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Red Dead Redemption, and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. How bout you? 

Edited by KingJustin-V
  • Like 1

Thank you so much that was very clear to explain  :D  haha, well thanks for the welcoming 

Also what cards at the top of peoples actual profile you're talking about?

The Premium cards I was talking about were if you took the top of your profile (not forums) from the top to bottom of the big picture with rankings, trophy numbers, name, country, completion percentage, average rarity, etc. and had it where your 5 latest trophies from your 2 most recent games appear and disappear over top of the bottom stats (quite a few of the frequent members on here have it so you can check it out whenever you see someone with a trophy card not like yours) but they are used the exact same way as the regular cards.

• Like 1

The Premium cards I was talking about were if you took the top of your profile (not forums) from the top to bottom of the big picture with rankings, trophy numbers, name, country, completion percentage, average rarity, etc. and had it where your 5 latest trophies from your 2 most recent games appear and disappear over top of the bottom stats (quite a few of the frequent members on here have it so you can check it out whenever you see someone with a trophy card not like yours) but they are used the exact same way as the regular cards.

ohhh ok! well thanks for all this information 

I would say, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Red Dead Redemption, and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. How bout you? 

Hmm good question:

Nes: Captain Skyhawk, Galaxy 5000, Ninja Gaiden saga, etc.

Snes: Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Contra III, etc.

The list goes on but I don't want to bore you out xD (no insult intended).

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1