Anime Shows/Movies and Manga Discussion Thread

Xel

Aki-tan watching loli anime... sooo.. kawaii...

speaking of the devil... watched the latest episode... *sigh* I said my farewell to my first loli waifu... that ED credits also is like rubbing salt to my wounded heart...

btw... just a q... obviously aside from Prison School... what current airing summer anime would you recommend to a friend to watch? mine would be Charlotte...

I haven't seen the latest episode ahhh, someone is no longer in it? ;-;

Dandelion. Everyone must hear the megami-sama.

ehhh... you are not recommending one of the anime filled with lolis? xD I am guessing HanaKana >>>> Lolis?

oh... btw...I've watched Attack on Titan Live Action earlier...glad I lowered my expectation, they somehow managed to scrap and change a loooot xD dunno if I could give a mini review of it without a whine in every sentence...

beware... some film spoilers with a huge amount of whine(s)

let's start with main characters intro in first minutes of movies...Eren is now looks like your typical shonen main protag that seems to have le'ts-go-to-an-adventure vibe... Mikasa is now like a moe + ideal housewife + damsel in distress... Armin is still like a nerd + now he seems to be good in stuffs like gadgets or something...

my first whine... because the film is only 1 and half long, they scrapped a lot, I mean a loooot... they even cut the story behind Mikasa's scarf.... Mikasa sneezed > Eren put his scarf on Mikasa > THE END... how touching right???  :awesome: a loooot of characters is not present in the first movie and they added few... aside from 3 main, the notable characters from manga/anime that is present in the movie are: Jean(I guess it is kinda an ok adaptation), Sasha(now desired more potato + apparently will be the love interest of Armin *eyeroll*) and Hange (still gives the creeps with the personality, she is kinda a clumsy fellow now). Please don't ask about the characters they added... just... don't... oh btw... Levi >>>>>>>> Shikishima...

for the plot.. *sigh* before you watch it, don't expect it to be the same with the anime/manga... btw... Eren mother didn't appear in this movie... so yeah... they scrapped THAT SCENE in episode 1... but I do appreciate them having THAT SCENE from Episode 5... 

*sigh* and it will even have a sequel film... *siiiiiiigh*

Is Gangsta even worth? From what I've seen about it, only Nina (because she's voiced by Aoi) is good enough :D

It has a mature tune to it, I like it and somehow it reminds me of baccano!, but of course it's not for everyone.

• Like 1

Gakkou Gurashi? They aren't that much loli actually...

It wasn't obvious? :D

didn't know... I actually thought that your amount of love for HanaKana and loli is at same level...

Is Gangsta even worth? From what I've seen about it, only Nina (because she's voiced by Aoi) is good enough :D

worth to watch? yep... great Seinen anime this season IMO...

• Like 1

Overlord is so slow ;~; There was nothing happening in this weeks episode. :(

Nothing? There was Clemmy-tan!

Oh god, I love when Aoi's using mad voice :D

^ xD

And MAL seems to agree with me :awesome:

http://myanimelist.net/people.php

She finally did it... I'm so proud.

Anyways, are we gonna talk about Charlotte? Because man, that was some shit going on... I did say that the situation from the beginning was a Key factor, but the rest?

Damn, I didn't expect that.

Also, anyone watching GATE? Definitely of the surprises this season. I like it much more than I expected =D

Best scene =D

6TXcjDb.png

OvhP3Vg.png

I'd like your thoughts on it, I watched just episode 1 and found it incredibly boring, couldn't get into it at all. Does it get better ?

Well, the golden rule is to give anything 3 eps.

I was hooked right from the start actually... 

The first ep is definitely not the best (because no waifus :awesome:) but yea, it's definitely getting better.

It has otaku culture, it has humor and...

IT HAS WAGNER! :DDDDDD

Recently watched the new episode of Gakkou Gurashi and there's something I'm confused on...not really a spoiler but I'll put it in tags anyway

Was this episode still a flashback to shortly after meeting Mii-kun, or was it back to present day? This detail seems to confuse me often.

Since there's literally nothing that could be called timeline in this anime, I don't think we can even say there is a present :D

(Kinda) Off topic: I've been meaning to watch it. What are your thoughts on Plastic Memories?

ISLA IS CUTE!

• Like 2

(Kinda) Off topic: I've been meaning to watch it. What are your thoughts on Plastic Memories?

ISLA IS CUTE!

^this X2

PM is actually good IMO but I find the pace soooo slow... Too much build up for the final episode IMO... Would still recommend though...

• Like 1

Recently watched the new episode of Gakkou Gurashi and there's something I'm confused on...not really a spoiler but I'll put it in tags anyway

Was this episode still a flashback to shortly after meeting Mii-kun, or was it back to present day? This detail seems to confuse me often.

Hmmm... I am actually assuming that E2 to E7 happens before th pilot to avoid confusing myself... Then E8 timeline would probably during or after E1... The preview shown that E8 is titled "Future" so it makes sense to me...

• Like 1