Help me out with trophies

CreativePolicy

So I was just looking at my trophies here on my PS4, I realize I have a lot of games that I can get a lot of trophies from.

Should I work on games that I nearly have the plat in? Or should I woke on low percentage games like BF4 and work on that?

Can you guys make a list on what games I should work on first. Top 10 list in order.

Ex.

1-

2-

3-

10-

I'd recommend some shiny ultra rare platinums, everyone likes those

Singstar

Just Dance 2015

Get Fit With Mel B

Zumba

And of course Just Dance 2014

Do you even read the OP? He/She wants advice one what to play next out of their owned games.

Anyway heres some easier games (some nearly done some not) that you could finish up before working on the longer grinds:

1. Rocket League

2. Sound Shapes

3. Guacamelee

4. Valiant Hearts

5. Minecraft

6. Super Exploding Zoo

7. Ether One

8. inFamous First Light

9. Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

10. PvZ Garden Warfare

Not really in any particular order, but you could finish off most of these in a couple of hours. 

Do you even read the OP? He/She wants advice one what to play next out of their owned games.

Anyway heres some easier games (some nearly done some not) that you could finish up before working on the longer grinds:

1. Rocket League

2. Sound Shapes

3. Guacamelee

4. Valiant Hearts

5. Minecraft

6. Super Exploding Zoo

7. Ether One

8. inFamous First Light

9. Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes

10. PvZ Garden Warfare

Not really in any particular order, but you could finish off most of these in a couple of hours.

Thanks! Ill do Rocket League first and see what other lists show up if they do

I'm only giving my idea of top 3. Second Son: First Light was a blast for me and I was surprised how much I liked the trial system so getting the platinum for that would be a nice attempt for the day if you enjoyed Second Son. I loved getting the platinum. If you have a friend to work with, Minecraft would be your next bet with some good resource videos for good play styles and techniques. Maybe Valiant hearts next. I heard from a friend it only took a few hours to complete.

Edited by blankmar