i need an explanation

XXwizardXX123

Is this platinum achievable hard whats hard in it i hear something about the nba season and something about historical i don't know shit about nba i am serious i know nothing even in real life i use football words penalty foul :P etc anyways just tell me what the hell is hard in this game and what do i have to do and there is a thread that says that this platinum is unattainable because there is a player missing to complete the historical collection

Well the amount of in game currency needed to plat this game is crazy. Also you have to earn have every player in myteam which is also crazzzzyyyy. There are 30 teams and i have completed 5 of them. But there are some work arounds that make it easier but it is still hard.

I know but is it attainable?

It is, but consider it isn't since there is not enough time to grind for 2.000 hours at this point before they launch the next game and close the servers for this one. Google gave me this: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/nba-2k15/255824-how-anyone-going-complete-historic-collection.html

Edited by TheYuriG