100% Is now attainable again!

X_RaceKing_X

If you didn't already know, it is now possible to get 100% of the trophies in the game now... again!

This sucker:

30S4db7fc.pngDark Sectors 

Complete 5 missions for a Clan contesting a Dark Sector.

Was made impossible to achieve with the lastest DLC update with trophies. But since the lastest update of the game on Aug. 7th, you are able to get the trophy.

Not exactly. The armistice is still in effect. But, for the trophy that doesn't matter anymore. Just complete 5 dark sector missions regardless of there being a conflict and you'll get this trophy. I recommend doing Romula on Venus, which is a defense mission. Just extract after 5 easy waves of infested, repeat 5 times and you're done.

So now this trophy is made even easier to get, choose any Dark Sector and complete it 5 times. I prefer the defense mission on Mars but it doesn't matter.

This game has reached its limit of DLC add-on trophies, so this is a permanent 100% you can achieve now, no more trophies.

Have fun with this awesome game and this awesome 100%!

• Like 1

29 dlc trophies is the limit?   driveclub has 95 dlc trophies? or do you mean trophie pack limit?  (warframe 15 packs , driveclub 19) .....

There's a limit on dlc trophies? Whats the deal with driveclub and uncharted 3 then?

Thanks for the heads up about the dlc trophy cap, I'll see about starting soon!

I'm going to guess it's the fact that this game does not have a platinum trophy, hense some sort of limit. Where a game with a platinum can have as much DLC as it wants apparently.

I'm going to guess it's the fact that this game does not have a platinum trophy, hense some sort of limit. Where a game with a platinum can have as much DLC as it wants apparently.

Ahh that makes sense. I kind of wish warframe had a retail version because i like the the new trophies to get that go along with the awesome updates.

• Like 1

its not that i dont belive you , but where is the info from that warframe hit the limit? from DE? or someone else? .... im just interested :)

its not that i dont belive you , but where is the info from that warframe hit the limit? from DE? or someone else? .... im just interested :)

I dont have any core proof/info on that, but it is just obvious that this is the case. Warframe hasn't had any update with trophies for quite some time now; and the game is still being updated with new game stuff, weapons, frames, missions, etc. But no new trophy packs come with them. Plus i've seen some other threads on other sites about this scenario. I didn't know there was a limit but maybe they just stopped bothering with adding trophies.

15 DLC Packs with trophies for a game without a platinum is the known limit. It's kind of odd though since DRIVECLUB is the only game to have more than 15 add on packs than any other game, so i'm not really sure how this works. Maybe this can be discussed in another thread.

Edited by X_RaceKing_X