Trophy card percentage doesn't match what the PSN tells me

Good googly moogly! You're one hell of a Photoshop stud! Every time I see BJ Blaskowitz smoldering at me (I've been playing Wolfenstein on both the PS3 and PS4), I melt, you little badass! Thanks for all the amazing graphics you do; I really appreciate good work when I see it (I'm a software quality engineer, so "anal" is my middle name) (how unfortunate, huh?), and it's really awesome around here. (And I also appreciate the "Remember Me" artwork. I love that game, but am hopelessly stuck in it and am afraid I'm never gonna get past my stuck point. I've been there nearly TWO YEARS now. Guh.)

Keep up the fantastic work and I'll keep appreciating it, rockstar!

Binky

Indeed Mango's assets are certainly appreciated on this site :D

• Like 2

Yes, I know. I have 183 games. I don't have all day. I asked a specific question. The answer is apparently, "Bink, you can't do that. The data isn't available to you."

Ah; that might actually be useful if they're in the same order. I'll try that. Thanks.

Grumpies!

Hey, folks: what has two thumbs and all of her trophies?

Why, it's this chick! Thanks so much for your patience and tips in helping me deal with this problem. Special props to ZoneHunter for coming up with the easy method to figger out which were the missing trophies. I'm all happy now!

• Like 1