Trophy card percentage doesn't match what the PSN tells me

Hi!

I have my trophy card in my .sig, and it says I'm 59% of the way to level 16, but on the PSN, it says 63%. I don't know the reason for the discrepancy, and don't know whether this is a bug, but thought I oughtta mention it to someone.

The trophy count is correct; it's just the percentage that doesn't match. And yes,mit's all updated with all my latest trophies. It's always this way, and I don't know why. Perhaps there's a math error in the code?

Thanks very much for the trophy card, BTW; I love it very much, especially my Dead Space background, and I'm just delighted at how fast new game background are available!

Binky

Edited by BinkyMelnik
  • Like 1

Argh. Thanks, men. Tell me something: how do I locate the game(s) with hidden trophies? I obviously boned that. I thought I'd only hidden games without trophies, but I was clearly wrong.

I appreciate the tip!

(It's ironic that YOU can see that I have hidden trophies, but I can't. Sigh.)

Binky

Edited by BinkyMelnik

Just did a search on the page for the word "hidden" and nothing turned up. :-(

Find the game that you've hidden on PSN and unhide it from there (I believe it's called something like Privacy settings) then after unhiding it, earn any trophy in any game, update your profile and it should show up.

Edited by Makise Kurisu

I have no idea what game(s) it is, which is why I asked how to locate it. I thought that since the system here is aware that I hid trophies that it'd tell me which game(s) it is/are.

On your ps4 > profile > trophies > press "options" > trophies (privacy settings) > select games > any game that as a checkmark is hidden from your list, uncheck all of them to make them public again.

• Like 2

Yes, I know. I have 183 games. I don't have all day. I asked a specific question. The answer is apparently, "Bink, you can't do that. The data isn't available to you."

Look at your trophy lists on your console and compare it to the profile on here. That should let you locate the hidden game.

Ah; that might actually be useful if they're in the same order. I'll try that. Thanks.

Yes, I know. I have 183 games. I don't have all day. I asked a specific question. The answer is apparently, "Bink, you can't do that. The data isn't available to you."

On your ps4 > profile > trophies > press "options" > trophies (privacy settings) > select games > any game that as a checkmark is hidden from your list, uncheck all of them to make them public again.

^ does this not work for you?

Also people are only trying to help.

Just to be thorough; I feel like your next question will be "Why do my trophies still say they are hidden, even after I have un-hid them?". The answer to that is you must earn a trophy in ANY GAME and sync your profile here after making the changes to your privacy settings on your console in order for the change to be reflected.

@madbuk, your solution worked. Thanks. A few games were out of order so it was a little confusing, and oddly, three games didn't show up here in my profile that WEREN'T hidden, so I don't know what's up with that (I did a search and they're simply not here), but it was a LOT easier than having to check every single game and risk accidentally making some games invisible that I didn't mean to and compounding the problem. Thanks for that!

Insofar as having to get trophies in the formerly-hidden games in order for them to show up in my stats, if I don't have them anymore, then I'm screwed, huh? The games I hid were ones I absolutely loathed and played just for the easy trophies and they sucked so badly, I didn't even want anyone to see that I'd played them and I deleted them with a vengeance. So was this entire exercise a waste?

@madbuk, your solution worked. Thanks. A few games were out of order so it was a little confusing, and oddly, three games didn't show up here in my profile that WEREN'T hidden, so I don't know what's up with that (I did a search and they're simply not here), but it was a LOT easier than having to check every single game and risk accidentally making some games invisible that I didn't mean to and compounding the problem. Thanks for that!

Insofar as having to get trophies in the formerly-hidden games in order for them to show up in my stats, if I don't have them anymore, then I'm screwed, huh? The games I hid were ones I absolutely loathed and played just for the easy trophies and they sucked so badly, I didn't even want anyone to see that I'd played them and I deleted them with a vengeance. So was this entire exercise a waste?

No. You earn a trophy in ANY GAME. Literally any game. It doesn't matter if it was one you had hidden before or not. You just have to earn a trophy so that your profile can be updated here.

• Like 1

Aww guys, remember to link the Trophies Are Missing Help Page next time someone asks how to unhide their trophies. People usually always do it, surprised nobody did this time around, no cookies for any of you  :P

Thanks very much for the trophy card, BTW; I love it very much, especially my Dead Space background, and I'm just delighted at how fast new game background are available!

Binky

Aw thanks! I do the all the trophy card and header images here, thanks for the complements! =D

I do the all the trophy card and header images here, thanks for the complements! =D

Good googly moogly! You're one hell of a Photoshop stud! Every time I see BJ Blaskowitz smoldering at me (I've been playing Wolfenstein on both the PS3 and PS4), I melt, you little badass! Thanks for all the amazing graphics you do; I really appreciate good work when I see it (I'm a software quality engineer, so "anal" is my middle name) (how unfortunate, huh?), and it's really awesome around here. (And I also appreciate the "Remember Me" artwork. I love that game, but am hopelessly stuck in it and am afraid I'm never gonna get past my stuck point. I've been there nearly TWO YEARS now. Guh.)

Keep up the fantastic work and I'll keep appreciating it, rockstar!

Binky

• Like 2