The Adventurer Trophy Set

So I am approaching the end of Ven's reports and getting ready to start tackling the other two. I have not defeated Mysterious Figure, Armor of the Master, or No Heart yet. I know for certain that the Master's Armor is necessary for the reports but are the other two? I'm fairly certain I do, but I just want to make sure. I'm dreading the Mysterious Figure battle with Terra.

So I am approaching the end of Ven's reports and getting ready to start tackling the other two. I have not defeated Mysterious Figure, Armor of the Master, or No Heart yet. I know for certain that the Master's Armor is necessary for the reports but are the other two? I'm fairly certain I do, but I just want to make sure. I'm dreading the Mysterious Figure battle with Terra.

Yes, you need to do everything with every character.

Yeah, I had to beat them to complete the journal, if I remember correctly. If you don't get The Adventurer without beating them, odds are that you'll have to suffer through the monstrosity that is Mysterious Figure.

Yes, you need to do everything with every character.

Dang, that's what I thought. Oh well, guess I'll just have to suffer through it.

Edited by acasto

• 9 months later...

What about Aqua's reports? If the Adventurer Aqua trophy requires everything from the Final and Secret Episode, I'm going to give up on the game and just leave it to rot with Sly 3 and Jak 2 in my bin of Incompletes because having to log Terra-Xehanort and the Heartless would be a dickish move. (And I have it as part of my Summer Backlog Challenge too!) :angry:

What about Aqua's reports? If the Adventurer Aqua trophy requires everything from the Final and Secret Episode, I'm going to give up on the game and just leave it to rot with Sly 3 and Jak 2 in my bin of Incompletes because having to log Terra-Xehanort and the Heartless would be a dickish move. (And I have it as part of my Summer Backlog Challenge too!) :angry:

Yeah, you need those as well, they're not so bad though, just finish everything on her normal save and beat the final boss again, then create a new Final Episode save and beat that to create a new Secret Episode one, you'll be so strong you'll beat everything on those episodes with 2-3 hits anyway so it just takes a couple of minutes to do, nothing major after everything you already did on her normal Episode anyway.

Yeah, you need those as well, they're not so bad though, just finish everything on her normal save and beat the final boss again, then create a new Final Episode save and beat that to create a new Secret Episode one, you'll be so strong you'll beat everything on those episodes with 2-3 hits anyway so it just takes a couple of minutes to do, nothing major after everything you already did on her normal Episode anyway.

Uh this is false. I just got the platinum a few minutes ago. You do not need Final Episode and Secret Episode stuff for the Aqua report. While I did beat them at once point, once I killed the final Unversed on Aqua, I didn't have to recreate a final and secret save. It popped right there

Uh this is false. I just got the platinum a few minutes ago. You do not need Final Episode and Secret Episode stuff for the Aqua report. While I did beat them at once point, once I killed the final Unversed on Aqua, I didn't have to recreate a final and secret save. It popped right there

I have to go with chiefo0306. I read some posts on another forum about this and a couple of people said that the stuff you fight in the Secret Episode isn't in the reports, which makes sense - where would they put the Heartless? I do agree that the Final Episode needs to be cleared, though, as you can't unlock the two secret bosses without clearing that episode, but you can get the Final Episode on Beginner. (And I heard that it was even possible to unlock the Secret Episode on Beginner but it was VERY difficult to do so.) Thanks for the swift replies. Time for me to go kill myself in Rumble Racing. :lol:

Edited by DetectiveCJ

No Heart is an Arena mission, and Mysterious Figure is a character entry, so you will need to beat those two for a complete journal. Abuse Thunder Surge and Rhythm Mixer for Mysterious Figure on Terra. His whip isn't as bullshit as it was in vanilla KHBBS, and you have a chance of escape. It's not that bad in BBSFM, mainly because of that and Rhythm Mixer.

You need to clear Final Episode to unlock the secret bosses, but if you want to have a 100% report in Final Episode, you will need to have a 100% report in main Aqua's journal anyway. So no, you don't need to redo Terranort. While it is not needed for Aqua's journal, you will need to do secret episode for the "Lost Chapter" trophy either way.

Edited by Griffon234

I have to go with chiefo0306. I read some posts on another forum about this and a couple of people said that the stuff you fight in the Secret Episode isn't in the reports, which makes sense - where would they put the Heartless? I do agree that the Final Episode needs to be cleared, though, as you can't unlock the two secret bosses without clearing that episode, but you can get the Final Episode on Beginner. (And I heard that it was even possible to unlock the Secret Episode on Beginner but it was VERY difficult to do so.) Thanks for the swift replies. Time for me to go kill myself in Rumble Racing. :lol:

Really? The Trophy Guide stated the Secret Episode couldn't be unlocked on Beginner, which is why I'm playing on Standard.. The races aren't so bad. I completed all 4 in about 45 minutes last night. Just have to learn here the boosts/shortcuts are, and you'll be fine. That said, I get to do them all over again, 'cause I did them on the Final Episode. :/

Damn, stupid me, you're right... guess it's time to go back, I'm starting to forget stuff... The game saves the stuff from the Final Episode separatelly so you don't need to replay the final boss, they changed it for the Final Mix Version and for some reason I have more vivid memories of the vanilla version... Sorry about that guys.

Really? The Trophy Guide stated the Secret Episode couldn't be unlocked on Beginner, which is why I'm playing on Standard.. The races aren't so bad. I completed all 4 in about 45 minutes last night. Just have to learn here the boosts/shortcuts are, and you'll be fine. That said, I get to do them all over again, 'cause I did them on the Final Episode. :/

You can unlock everything on Beginner, you'll just need to complete the reports 100% with every character to get the last episodes though.

You can unlock everything on Beginner, you'll just need to complete the reports 100% with every character to get the last episodes though.

Ugh.. So, I could have made this that much easier on myself? Well, I don't want to play through the game 3 times, so hopefully I can manage. 

Ugh.. So, I could have made this that much easier on myself? Well, I don't want to play through the game 3 times, so hopefully I can manage. 

Don't worry, what makes the optional stuff harder is not the changes on the different difficulties, but instead the way the bosses are programmed, so you'll have a bad time either way :P Anyway, yeah, you should be fine as long as you keep going at it, there are some things you can use to make your life easy so use those and you should manage.

I just wanted to show that...

heartless.png

Yes, Aqua's reports DO log the Heartless and boss from the Secret Episode... but they don't count towards the trophy for 100% Reports on Aqua as I watched a video of someone getting the platinum and the Adventurer: Aqua trophy popped as soon as the player defeated the last enemy to fill out the Character Reports(the Unknown).