Its Possible!

Jazza_King

So I checked on the trophy list today (not psn profiles) and the eso platinum has 0.1% rarity meaning at least 1 person has it. after 2 and a half months... Just wondering is anybody else aiming for the platinum on this game and when they plan to have it by. Im going for the long hall so im not expecting that plat for at least another year

So I checked on the trophy list today (not psn profiles) and the eso platinum has 0.1% rarity meaning at least 1 person has it. after 2 and a half months... Just wondering is anybody else aiming for the platinum on this game and when they plan to have it by. Im going for the long hall so im not expecting that plat for at least another year

I just checked and the platinum rarity is still at 0.00%. The game is doable but it will take massive team work, maybe we could get a team up and running? 

Edited by ZeroXOF

• 2 weeks later...

I reached 50% through the trophy list a week ago. with I think 30 of the 46 trophies. now its going to be a slow process because I need to do daggerfall covenant (finished ep and ad) then mop up the rest of the trophies which will take a while due to other games coming out and uni work. I aim to finish in summer next year with hopefully the rarest platinum for a popular game on psn. that master fisher one will be time consuming and the emperor one will depend on skill (and im not very good at pvp :(  )