My Trophy Hunting Days Are Over

cryax

I was at first really baffled of how exactly these people got their account's stolen through gamesharing but then i learned that the gamesharing wasn't refrence to the gamesharing feature of ps4. 

Like said it's just plain stupid to give your login information to someone else no matter who the person is. 

And why does so many people wrongly use the term "hacking". DDosing isn't hacking and neither is what happened to op either.

"Don't gameshare with anyone. Unless you're sleeping with that person, then it's okay.​"

Not even then is it okay, dude.

Yep, Sony in their terms, actually state you do NOT share your account with anyone.  But like everyone has said, don't do it with anyone, especially those online who you don't really know what their true intentions are with your account.  You are lucky Sony has give you back your account as you did something that was against their terms but looks like you learned.

Also, this isn't hacking, hacking is someone finding out your password by other means.  If you hand your password over to someone, then you are just letting them take your account.

Edited by DEMON