The WWE PPV Prediction Thread

Crespelio-X12

Hi guys so I would like to make this thread to predict every month who will win the matches so I will explain more.

If you wanna join just PM me in messages or post in this thread before September 20 or you will be signed up for the next PPV.

Here are some rules: Each match will be based on points if you guess correctly more points depending on the importance of the match.

Each match will have: opponent A wins/ opponent B wins/ disqualification/ interference/double countout IF you wanna add more rules please tell me.

You cannot edit your post after the PPV's day or obviously you would win otherwise I will not count your points.

Ok here are the confirmed matches for the next PPV.

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS 2015 (20 SEPTEMBER)

John Cena vs Seth Rollins ©: United States Championship Match (25 points)

Sting vs Seth Rollins ©: WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match (30 points)

Charlotte vs Nikki Bella ©: WWE Divas Championship Match (15 points)

Sheamus: Will he cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase at NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS 2015 ? (20 points)

PLAYERS: vfc2012setubal

m0nst3rG4m3r007

Edited by vfc2012setubal
  • Like 1

I'm so up for this so sign me up!

Also from how early on we can make predictions and can we change predictions before the night? like if evens unfold on raw or smack down?

Hello! You can change predictions as long as it before Night of Champions

Pretty sure this thread's not gonna last long.  All this can be done in the WWE thread.

I think the people in the WWE thread are more interested to talk about other things since everyone ignored me when I posted about this

Pretty sure this thread's not gonna last long.  All this can be done in the WWE thread.

So do you want to sign up?

Majority wants it in the WWE talk so I guess we will have to shut down this thread. Some admin will have to lock it I'll copy everything

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against the thread, mods just tend to shut these kinds of "sub-threads" down and tell you to just put it in the main thread.  My initial comment was more of a heads up than anything.