The Korean version of Corpse Party contains debug mode: Platinum earnable in 1 minute.

BeforeJam

http://www.gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=51231&thread=22r02

"If you use the debug mode in Corpse Party: Blood Drive, it takes only a minute to acquire the platinum trophy. This is the fastest way to obtain the trophy."

My question regarding PSNProfiles is this: If I were to buy this version of the game and unlock all the trophies in one minute, that wouldn't count as cheating would it? Because I'm using an official version of the game with no outside tools?

http://www.gamefocus.co.kr/detail.php?number=51231&thread=22r02

"If you use the debug mode in Corpse Party: Blood Drive, it takes only a minute to acquire the platinum trophy. This is the fastest way to obtain the trophy."

My question regarding PSNProfiles is this: If I were to buy this version of the game and unlock all the trophies in one minute, that wouldn't count as cheating would it? Because I'm using an official version of the game with no outside tools?

Proof will be asked, but when given, the game will be whitelisted so no one gets flagged by it, just like it happen with all the Sound Shapes new lists.

Now... that's something I didn't expect o.O

Is it there so people could concentrate on the story...? Would be interesting if it was.

Just a setting from the development stage that they forgot to turn off before exporting to retail, and nobody noticed.

I wonder if it would take me longer to beat the game legit in english or try to navigate a debug mode in Korean.

Hilarious. The debug menu, thankfully, is in English. That being said the article doesn't tell you how to turn on the debug menu.

Edited by BeforeJam