Saints Row IV in 2013.

Lady Lilith

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/06/20/enter-the-dominatrix-dlc-now-part-of-saints-row-4-coming-2013/

That seemed pretty fast, considering SR3 just came out last year. Then again, I guess it's pretty popular. I dunno, I picked up SR3 during the 'free SR2' promo, but haven't played much of it yet. Mostly because I suck at driving and always crash my car, and then get owned by cops trying to carjack people.

Saints Row 3 was a fantastic game in my opinion. It felt like the PS2 era GTA games where fun, over the top gameplay was more important than story. I was a fan of GTA IV but it left out so many of the things that made Vice City and San Andreas great, and I feel like the developers of Saints Row picked up on fans disappointment and gave us the ridiculous game they call Saints Row 3. If they fix a few of the problems I had with SR3 (driving was one of them) they'll have another great game under their belts.

Parker

some people say SR3 is not as good as the other 2 but SR3 is the only one i played and i tried playing SR2 afterwards but it felt like a big step backwards. ill defenatly be picking this game up. i just hope they put the best of the 2 games together in this one like instead of fighting one big gang you fight many gangs for control of the city, i liked that idea in the 2nd one

Oh man, this made my day. The only disadvantage I felt SR3 had compared to SR2 was that the mini-games weren't as diverse and the new ones they added were essentially clones of games that they kept from SR2. And I really like the base build-up system in SR2. But hands down I had more fun with SR3. If Enter the Dominatrix is the key focus of the next game's plot it may be a bit too weird. THat could mean the whole game is in a new virtual city instead.

Ahh, heck, it'll be fun. What are the pre-order bonuses?