Tokyo Onmyouji ~Tengenjibashi Rei no Baai~ V Edition Coming to the PS Vita!

Priere

61FifAj7HOL_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1434491645

Rough English Translation: In The Case of Tokyo's Onmyouji -Tengenjinbashi Rei's Story-

Tokyo Onmyouji, an Action BL/Yaoi (BoyxBoy) game (Rated 18+ for obvs), originally released on the PC by TYRANT/HolicWorks (a friend of Parade, MangaGamer and Nitro+CHiRAL), will get a PS Vita Port this month! But of course...it's Japan only..

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRVauuJtimU

Story:

The story Follows the life of an onmyouji, Tengenjibashi Rei, that is trying to survive in the modern Tokyo in amidst of spiritual beings (Y'know, beings that take form of hot men that intend to eat you somehow).

You will playing as Tengenjibashi Rei, an onmyouji (A Japanese Esoteric Cosmology) that lives in the Shinjuku area.

Everything from the PC version will be ported to the PS Vita version, but with a few new extra things as the ability to use the touchscreen to do...Magic! :awesome:

All of the hot characters will be returning and in case you did not know, this game has 27 different endings, with at least one ending for each character. No information about adding extra characters or endings to this version, yet.

Characters:

Tengenjibashi.Rei.full.1158929.jpg

Tengenjibashi Rei (voiced by Takanashi Kengo):

a Young Onmyouji and the main "Seke" (That's Uke + Seme for you) of the game, oh and he's the protagonist.

Kamioosaki.Suguru.full.1158926.jpg

Kamioosaki Suguru (voiced by Kishio Daisuke):

A famous onmyouji and a childhood friend of Tengenjibashi. Kamioosaki has 9 endings in the game, 4 in investigation month and 5 in the main storyline.

Meguro.Masato.full.1158923.jpg

Meguro Masato (voiced by Tsuboi Tomohiro):

An unrecognized onmyouiji who is violent against ayakashi. According to a certain ending, he has a super cutie/nerdy side.

Basara.%28Tokyo.Onmyouji%29.full.1158932
Basara (voiced by Ishii Kazutaka):
Tengenjibashi's shikigami, Extremely loyal to his master. Basara-chan has a pervy side whenever something like this happens.....Ahahaha.

Yotsuya.600.1158943.jpg
Yotsuya (voiced by Okitsu Kazuyuki, Couldn't find a CV image):
Haori of Shinjuku. Controls the lives of the ayakashi in Shinjuku area. This is definitely not No, Thank You!!.

Sakyou.%28tokyo.Onmyouji%29.600.1162254.Ukyou.%28tokyo.Onmyouji%29.600.1162249.j

Also, two additional characters are Sakyou and Ukyou (If you did not get what the "Sak" and "Uk" in their name is, don't even bother with BL)..Two powerful beings called "Ayakashi" that take form of a feline-human hybrid. No VA information given.

Gameplay:

Tokyo Onmyouji is a unique BL game, featuring two modes to play in, the "Investigation Month", a mode that is similar to affection system in some games that is used to develop your bonds with other characters. The second mode is "Storyline", the main mode of the game that takes form of an interactive VN gameplay, featuring some mini-games every now and then. Additionally, CG Mode is available, a mode that enables you to view...certain... CGs that you have earned with your...hard work... :awesome:

Release Date: The PS Vita version is scheduled to release on 17th September, 2015 in Japan. You can pre-order it from Japanese sites like Play-asia and Solaris Japan right away.

I played the game on the PC, it's a really good game, The story is well done and original, a few No, Thank You!! (TYRANT's best friend-company) references here and there, the characters are not dull and interact with TenRei really well. The other content in the game makes the hardcore scenes tolerable for people that do not enjoy them, so i would definitely recommend to get this game, because now you can view Yaoi on the Vita, and it's Japanese xD And for people who might get hesitated because of the language, there is some very well done english text-walkthroughs of the game.
And also, it's not everyday that i we get blessed with a PS Yaoi/BL game.

Well then, that's all for now ^_^
Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

You guys need to stop making threads for Japanese-only Vita games. It breaks my heart whenever I get to the "forget about ever getting this game" part.

Sorry, can't help but spread the Yaoi germs :P

And i did think about that, TYRANT/HolicWorks is known to be very thoughtful of localizing their JP games, and some of the yaoi games, like No, Thank You!!, Dmmd (The original) and Togainu no Chi were localised in full or by a legal fanmade, so there is hope in seeing it coming to the west, but the audiences, and especially PS players, are just not encouraging to do so.

That's why I love the language. I can actually pick up some lines of dialogue in Japanese VNs and I feel happy about it! Can't wait to learn even more than I have before. :3

For example... 気持ちいい? :awesome:

I remember learning Kyojin kanji (after watching Eotenas...) from Shining Resonance :D

Voiced protagonist games are the best.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

YAPPARI DETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I totally knew this was gonna be a BL game since you created the thread :D

You totally got me, Senpai :awesome:

My Japanese is not good enough to justify buying VNs atm. -_-

And besides learning the language step by step, someone took the time (i think that happens for most JP VNs) and translated every or the important parts of the cutscenes and CGs in the game to get the endings as a walkthrough of the PC version.

Anyways, i finally found some information on TYRANT's site, believe me when i say information is scarce when i tried to look somewhere else.

Some Screenshots of certain CGs:

tokyo-onmyouji-2015-03-20.jpg

cg_04.png

cg_05.png

cg_01.png

Warning: Semi-Uncensored CGs, View with caution and if you don't mind BL scenes:

2012_wdtyrant_02.jpg

cg_08.png

cg_09.png

Gameplay Screenshots:

Investigation Month:

2.%2Binvestigation%2Bmonth.png3.%2Bclick%2Bthat%2Bbuton.png

Investigation month is an interesting addition to this game, aside from the story mode, you are given a month every now and then to develop your relationship with your 4 future partners, by solving cases and finding culprits & evil Ayakashis. there's a weekend feature where a CG will be obtained if an ending is followed correctly.

Interactive Mini-Games:

There will be times where Tengenjibashi needs to exorcise or use his magic on evil spirits to "free" them by drawing a certain symbol on a scroll (The mouse is used on the PC, Touchscreen for the PS Vita version), below is an example of it (note that every scene below is actually animated and not a CG)

A_02.pngA_02a.png

A_02b.png

A_02c.png

Finally, TYRANT promised to finally release information about the side characters featured in the game tomorrow, despite featuring in the main game, no actual information or CV was featured about them. :D

tokyo_omj05.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod

Holy damn, that's some NSFW here o.O

I'm surprised this actually got to Vita.

I guess you never have seen Dmmd, right?? Ehehehe...

Anyways, information on the Side characters were given...and they aren't images  :facepalm:

金魚祭

KINGYOMATURI

属性:人間

職業:骨董品屋金魚鉢店主

身長:185㎝

活動場所 骨董品屋/新宿区

新宿の路地裏でひっそり営んでいる骨董品屋『金魚鉢』の店主。

知る人ぞ知る店内にはいわくつきの商品が所狭しとならんでいる。

天現寺橋に仕事を紹介する仲介役になりつつある。飄々としているがまっさきに逃げ出すタイプ。

Kingyomaturi:

Owner of an Antique shop, Tengenjibashi comes often to him for visits, helping or supplies for Basara. He is able to see and sense Demons and exorcism sessions, and he once alerted TenRei of one trying to possess him.

凶骨

KYOUKOTU

属性:妖

職業:不明

身長:不明

活動場所:京都周辺

京都を拠点にふらふらしている妖。

一見物静かに見えるが性格は荒く、そこらの妖よりも能力は突出している。

相手の骨を縛り動きを止める力を持ち、その底はまだ見えない。

特に甘いお菓子が大好きでいつも持ち歩いている。

四谷と面識があるようで……?

Kyoukotu:
a Demon that Tengenjibashi and Kamioosaki encountered, he shows a sadist and hostile side at first, but tells them to "relax" as he isn't going to hurt them and would simply like to talk to Yotsuya (Yotsuya recognizes him as soon as he saw him). Apparently, he used to have emotions for him. And can we not ignore that top hat he is wearing?? he's just a loli version of Meguro... (did i mention that Meguro is also half vampire half human/onmyouji, no?? Well, now you know).

KASANE

属性:妖

職業:嘉祥一紋の従属

身長:171㎝

活動場所:嘉祥一紋ビル/港区

『嘉祥様がすべて』の典型的な世話役。一反木綿の妖でもある。

人間はあまり好きではなく、高飛車な態度に出る時も。

今は嘉祥一紋のビルがある港区を中心に活動してる。

※紅色天井妖奇譚に登場

Kasane:

Tengenjibashi's subordinate. Kasane likes to refer to himself with "Moi". Strangely, Basara and Kasane act very friendly toward each other, despite Kasane having "fears" toward Ayakashis and Shikigamis.

That's all for today, A new trailer should be out on the 9th or something.

Edited by YaoiGod

I wanted to post this before i get..busy and sleep.

TYRANT released two PV videos/trailers for the PSV edition.

I also got my copy today, so i should be able to take a few screenshots if i start it anytime soon.

Edited by YaoiGod