Allow topic creator to reserve posts immediately

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Hey there Sly

I'm trying to start a topic charting my progress learning guitar with Rocksmith 2014. I'd like to reserve the next 2 posts below the topic opening post. I have been able to reserve 1 post, but cannot reserve a 2nd - additional replies to the topic are simply appended to the immediately preceding post.

People often want to do the same thing when creating a trophy checklist. 

It might be useful if Topic Creators were able to reserve a couple of posts when starting a new topic. Perhaps a Yes/No check-box "Would you like to reserve posts?", then a drop down pick-list where the user can choose how many posts they'd like to reserve. I'm sure you can come up with a workable maximum number of reserved posts given what users end up needing in these sorts of situations. 

Out of interest, what is the current limit on a post's length? 

All the best, 

Stricken

• Like 3

Hey there Sly

I'm trying to start a topic charting my progress learning guitar with Rocksmith 2014. I'd like to reserve the next 2 posts below the topic opening post. I have been able to reserve 1 post, but cannot reserve a 2nd - additional replies to the topic are simply appended to the immediately preceding post.

People often want to do the same thing when creating a trophy checklist. 

It might be useful if Topic Creators were able to reserve a couple of posts when starting a new topic. Perhaps a Yes/No check-box "Would you like to reserve posts?", then a drop down pick-list where the user can choose how many posts they'd like to reserve. I'm sure you can come up with a workable maximum number of reserved posts given what users end up needing in these sorts of situations. 

Out of interest, what is the current limit on a post's length? 

All the best, 

Stricken

While I agree with this, it's an anti-spam measure that prevents people from claiming more than 1 post within 30 minutes. Note that the timer resets every time you post again.

Edited by Dragon-Archon