Don't know about your legendary class item lvl 40 waiting for you yet?

Trokator

Not useful yet, until TTK arrives and we are actually able to go past 34 (which shouldn't be hard, I hit the cap without even leaving the tower with my 3 characters). The title is kinda misleading as there is no item waiting for any of us, we need to acquire it ourselves. For whoever is 34 already though, you can buy a ghost shell at the speaker for 890 glimmer and slightly take your light level up.

Edited by TheYuriG

You could be missing out on some rewards for doing those subclass quests now (faction too from what I've read). It's very tempting to dive back in, but I can wait until Tuesday.

Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

Suppose they gonna be retroactive, opposed to the patrolling rewards. I can't see any weekly bounties, is that right?

All those 8GB download update was totally worth doing when I saw I could now skip cutscenes. Never though I would bother to finish the story for my 2 alternate characters, but I did.

Suppose they gonna be retroactive, opposed to the patrolling rewards. I can't see any weekly bounties, is that right?

All those 8GB download update was totally worth doing when I saw I could now skip cutscenes. Never though I would bother to finish the story for my 2 alternate characters, but I did.

Nope, they confirmed that they won't be retroactively adding any rewards for completed activities prior to TTK.

You could be missing out on some rewards for doing those subclass quests now (faction too from what I've read). It's very tempting to dive back in, but I can wait until Tuesday.

Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

How do you get subclass quests?  Does the xp specifically level up your subclass?  I still need 1 more trophy for the warlock. 

How do you get subclass quests?  Does the xp specifically level up your subclass?  I still need 1 more trophy for the warlock. 

From the mentors at the Tower. 

Xp always goes toward whatever you have equiped. The subclass quests that appeared after the patch Tuesday are a lengthy bounty type errand that nets you xp and whatever else at the end of each step.