'Up to The Task' Car Combat Help

HQ710

I'm having trouble completing some of the car combat challenges and I'm looking for some help with these. I've completed the story and I'm not finding much cars on the road so I'm finding it difficult, especially the ones that require the archangel.. also any place where I can find a storm? These are the ones I need

• Gum Shoe
  • Morrison Effect
  • Let's be overly specific
  • Chicken soup
  • Smite the wicked
  • Safe sex
  • Ridin Shotgun
  • State of efficiency
  • Holy rolling
  • Keep it clean
  • Angel without wings
  • Offshoot
  • Rule the day
  • Backdraft
Edited by HQ710

Probably the easiest way to grind out any of the car challenges is to do Death Runs. Find the Death Run location for the certain Archangel you need the challenge for, do what you can during the lap, jump out out of the car, restart and repeat until done.

Or for "Chicken Soup", something something about ramming a car head-on right? The easiest way for that and for the other car specific challenges, either Death Run or unlock said car, go to any stronghold, drive car just a few meters away from the entrance, call Chumbucket with the flare gun and do what needs to be done with the car. Like the head-on ramming challenge. Just line yourself up with the empty car and hit the boost into it and it should count towards it.

The stronghold trick (cheese) works with most challenges, apart from moving vehicle stuff like grinding and the 3 sniper rifle related ones.

Hopefully this was of some help ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

if anyone is needing any of the car combat challenges that require a storm u can grab any car besides an arcangel or the magnum opis drive it out past the edge of the map when u start getting a messge saying ur entering the (iforget what the place is called but its past the edge of ur map) get out and signal for chum to bring ur opis sometimes he cant and ull have to hike back abit but once he brings it take it to the car u just let and push it out further till u start taking health damage then destroy the car and it should count as doing it in a storm it did for me and alot of others