Platinum

On 2015-9-15 at 0:09 AM, Cobby said:

Should be fine yea. If I remember correctly I platted it like a week after release. Had no issues.

I was talking about ps3 version and you platted the PS4 version. Cause i heard that PS3 version had more performance issue than PS4 version.

Edited by suresh_thangaraj

I got the platinum before patch 1.02 was released so I imagine it is still possible. The game was a horrible port though and maybe the patch fixed some of the many issues the game had. I'm not sure how much the patch fixed since I finished before it came out and I had no desire to put that garbage back into my PS3. You might want to keep trying to download the patch and hope that fixed some of the bugs.

I got the platinum before patch 1.02 was released so I imagine it is still possible. The game was a horrible port though and maybe the patch fixed some of the many issues the game had. I'm not sure how much the patch fixed since I finished before it came out and I had no desire to put that garbage back into my PS3. You might want to keep trying to download the patch and hope that fixed some of the bugs.

Thank you. I will try to update the game. If not, then i have to play with buggy version :facepalm:

I was talking about ps3 version and you platted in the ps4 version. Cause i heard that ps3 version had more performance issue than ps4 version.

The PS3 version has massive performance issues. Massive.

Out of curiosity, why would you refuse the patch? There are no beneficial glitches that it corrects, to my knowledge. Is it just because of space requirements?

The PS3 version has massive performance issues. Massive.

Out of curiosity, why would you refuse the patch? There are no beneficial glitches that it corrects, to my knowledge. Is it just because of space requirements?

because of frequent update error. I'm sick of it.

P.S Update is 1012 mb :shakefist: and i am having a bandwidth speed of 512 kbps  :rolleyes:

I was talking about ps3 version and you platted in the ps4 version. Cause i heard that ps3 version had more performance issue than ps4 version.

Oh I just wouldn't touch PS3 version full stop. It has no Nemesis system which basically makes the game what it is.

• 3 weeks later...