Free lives!

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share a little trick that you may now, since it work on most of smartphone's game with time limitation but for whoever doesnt know it...

If you have 0 life left, just advance your clock from 30 minutes to get a live... No need to wait!

If you increase the time by 3 hours, you'll get 5 free lives ;)

At least you won't have to buy any overpriced lives :P

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 1

This will not work in almost any game that requires a data connection while you are playing it.  They get around this by checking time on the server side, not on the phones side.

and yet it worked in ALL of the game i played on my phone ;).

Of course, if the game require a data connection, they could verify the time server side. But if they did, it means you couldn't play offline, which means less addiction, which lead to less player, so less money :P

Also, it does work for this game, which is the only information we need.

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 3

Oh my bad, I did not realize that this was in a specific game thread.  I have no information about this game, so I assume what you say is true.

On a side note, what game do you play on a smartphone that allows you to play offline?  Every single one of my games that has any sort of in game currency or life system requires a data connection 100% of the time.  If they didn't, it would be WAY to easy to cheat the system and get unlimited lives and currency.

This will not work in almost any game that requires a data connection while you are playing it.  They get around this by checking time on the server side, not on the phones side.

and yet it worked in ALL of the game i played on my phone ;).

Works on every game I play as well, never played any that required me to be online the whole time. My sister used to play candy crush a lot though and that one I believe it's tied to the servers.

Edited by TheYuriG

Oh my bad, I did not realize that this was in a specific game thread.  I have no information about this game, so I assume what you say is true.

On a side note, what game do you play on a smartphone that allows you to play offline?  Every single one of my games that has any sort of in game currency or life system requires a data connection 100% of the time.  If they didn't, it would be WAY to easy to cheat the system and get unlimited lives and currency.

I can't recall of all the game i played, but it worked perfectly, for example, in Candy Crush, pocket mine, farmville, etc. It also worked on game i programmed myself because i didn't want to rely on a server (which could ruin the game if it is down)

I didn't play on my phone since about 6 month, but that trick always worked. To be honest, i never encountered a game that has to be online 100% of the time. In pocket mine, there was a part of the game (something like "daily challenge") that was tied to a server side clock (and that part wasn't available offline),  but you could play the main game offline and, thus, changing your clock to get lives.

Works on every game I play as well, never played any that required me to be online the whole time. My sister used to play candy crush a lot though and that one I believe it's tied to the servers.

It worked on candy crush, and i played a LOT that game xD. Maybe they updated the game, but i played for something like a year and that trick always worked ;).

And yes, i updated :P

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 1

I can't recall of all the game i played, but it worked perfectly, for example, in Candy Crush, pocket mine, farmville, etc. It also worked on game i programmed myself because i didn't want to rely on a server (which could ruin the game if it is down)

I didn't play on my phone since about 6 month, but that trick always worked. To be honest, i never encountered a game that has to be online 100% of the time. In pocket mine, there was a part of the game (something like "daily challenge") that was tied to a server side clock (and that part wasn't available offline),  but you could play the main game offline and, thus, changing your clock to get lives.

Maybe I am playing the wrong games ...

Boom Beach, Jurassic World, Forge of Empires, Dragon Mania, EZPZ RPG, and now Pokemon Shuffle are what I play regularly, and every single one of them requires a data connection to even open.

• 2 weeks later...