Not_like_therest Digital Conglomeration of Mementos and Knickknacks

Not_like_therest

Favorite Trophy Images and Nostalgia titles added- 09/29/2015

Couple of links Added in Nostalgia titles, minor edits, fastest platinums added to Current Records- 10/02/2015. 

Favorite Trophies- The Honorable Mentions- 10/06/2015

Minor edit/additions, Preorder/Wishlist section added. 10/14/2015

Leaderboard added to Current Records, new plat and milestone, honorable mentions updated- 10/21/2015

Banner for any who care to return for looks 10/24/2015.

Leap Year platinum added, revisions made to Trophy Milestones after hiding Driveclub. - 03/03/2016

Edited by Not_like_therest

Solid checklist, I like the milestone and backlog section. Seems we've got the same opinion on xbox lol, I'll never be able to get all the time and money I spent on xbox's back...but such is life -_-

I know, to make matters worse, I played all 3 Rockbands and had over 500 songs downloaded on to my hdd

Thanks by the way freddie and booda

Nice checklist. I like how you've added a good amount of background about yourself and would agree with you and Boooda about Xbox. You have a few nice plats too. :D

The colour scheme looks a bit convoluted imo but also I haven't spent too long looking at it. I'm sure it makes more sense to you. :P

Nice list so far, keep it up. Just got the 100% on Borderlands last night. For Claptrap just leave him behind the bus and let the drops happen for a few hours and play PS4 instead.

Oh I can't, my tv has 2 hdmi plug ins and 1 is for the dvr/satellite box. 

Nice checklist. I like how you've added a good amount of background about yourself and would agree with you and Boooda about Xbox. You have a few nice plats too. :D

The colour scheme looks a bit convoluted imo but also I haven't spent too long looking at it. I'm sure it makes more sense to you. :P

Lol yea thx, it probably is to the outsider but I know what I mean lol. I'll probably add "Importance" to the red number at some point but it was like 2 or 2:30 am local time last night. And clarification on the difference between desiring how nice the plat would be and how important it actually is in relation to rest of my backlog and my time.

Your Introduction is as good as your Trophy Checklist :P

Pretty amazing platinums and achievements you have there ( I'm totally not jealous of your 500th silver trophy :P )

Was Styx : Master of Shadows an easy platinum for you ?Might attempt that soon enough.

Your Introduction is as good as your Trophy Checklist  :P

Pretty amazing platinums and achievements you have there ( I'm totally not jealous of your 500th silver trophy  :P )

Was Styx : Master of Shadows an easy platinum for you ?Might attempt that soon enough.

It has some frustrating parts but nothing too bad. Just make sure you read .org's guide. And thanks glad you like! :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Since I downloaded Gimp and went through the trouble of signing up for imgur because when I attach with the forum mechanic it shows up as incredibly tiny no matter the file size or px....THIS gets a brand spanking new post!!!!! 

Gonna try my hand at creating my own signature...gonna be a bit more sophisticated that my banner and that might get edited or changed when I develop some skills.

• 1 month later...