The best (racing) games for the PS4?

racingtoyota

Project CARS is by far and away the best racing game on the console, in my opinion. It is a sim racer though, so if you don't like realistic racers give it a pass. I'd give Driveclub second place, the game is gorgeous, plays wonderfully and has one of the best season passes ever created. Between those two games you'll have plenty of racing to do. Need for Speed: Rivals is alright too, but nothing compared to the previous two games. 

Parker

• Like 2

I'd personally have to agree with Parker, with Project Cars being the best in my opinion. However, I feel it's more dependent on whether you prefer arcade racers, or sim racers. If you prefer playing sim racing games then I'd definitely recommend Project Cars. If you prefer more the arcade side, then rather go with Driveclub or Rivals. The Crew may be fun with a group of friends if you play socially, but other than that I'd stay away from it (or at least until you have some other games to play for when it starts to get a bit boring). F1 2015 is also out for PS4, and might be a good choice if you're an F1 fan, but rather buy something else if you're not.

If you like simulation racing games, buy Project Cars, if you want an arcade game, pick Driveclub. Here is a comparison video: 

but i think Driveclub is pretty much the best (don't know why but Forza and Project Cars look like a wii game? Haha.)

Edited by Alex_R-13
  • Like 1